* RE: Can't close windows; window-titles don't change with xserv 4. 3.0-40
@ 2004-01-14  9:47 Leeuw van der, Tim
From: Leeuw van der, Tim @ 2004-01-14  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'

In a very dumb oversight I forgot to mention how I start the X Server:

In my 'Startup' folder there is a shortcut to XWin looking as follows

C:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\XWin.exe -emulate3buttons -multiwindow -clipboard

In my environment the DISPLAY variable is set to ':0.0'

regards,

--Tim

@ 2004-01-14 16:10 Leeuw van der, Tim
From: Leeuw van der, Tim @ 2004-01-14 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'

> Nothing in your log states that the multi-window window
> manager threads were aborting (but there are cases where they
> abort silently, which I am trying to fix).
>
> I will assume that your problem does not exist until you
> succeed at reproducing it again. Okay?
>
> Harold

Hi,

Sorry for hitting 'send' on that message before I was finished with it; I
got distracted. I wanted to add that until I can reproduce it, let's close
the topic.

Greetings and thanks for the trouble,

--Tim

* Re: Can't close windows; window-titles don't change with xserv 4. 3.0-40
@ 2004-01-14 15:57 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2004-01-14 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

@ 2004-01-14 15:51 Leeuw van der, Tim