* International Order
@ 2012-10-17  7:11 Ryan Morgan
From: Ryan Morgan @ 2012-10-17  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Dear Customer,

I would like to place an order with you. Can i know if you ship international, can i use my frieght forwarder?. More so, Do confirm the type of credit card you accept has  a means of payment.So please let me know if you can assist me with the order,and please do not forget to include your website in your reply. I look forward to receive your response we can ascertain from there.

Thank you

Morgan International inc
Mr Ryan Morgan  - Owner
21, Utkarsh, Mahaveernagar,
Vakharbhag, Sangli.416416,
Maharashtra
TEL : (91) 0233-979999
FAX:- (91) 03923-99292
Email :- morganinternationalinc@aol.com

* INTERNATIONAL ORDER
@ 2013-04-06 10:45 Tom Hamilton
From: Tom Hamilton @ 2013-04-06 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Hi Sales,
 Am Mr Tom Hamilton. I want to place an order from you. I know the difficulties encountered when shipping internationally, But that will not be a problem because i am registered with a shipping company whom i have used severally without any delay nor problems with my goods. Before i place these order, i want you to notify me if i am able to place the order and most
 important:
  If i can make payment with my credit cards Visa/Mc because that is the only way we are set for payment now without no delay.
 I don't place online orders, can i e-mail my order needed then you can give me a quote here and make charges to my cards manually on your end ? Pls Clarify. Looking forward to your swift response then we can proceed further as soon as possible.
 Warmest Regards.
 Mr Tom Hamilton
 Uzbekistan, Tashkent region,
 TASHKENT city,