* Packaging request: mingw-w64 versions of libargon2
@ 2020-04-12 13:56 David Allsopp
From: David Allsopp @ 2020-04-12 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi (Yaakov!),

	Please could libargon2 be packaged for the two mingw-w64 builds?
I've recently opened https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2/pull/285
which upstreams (and I think corrects) the patches in MSYS2. I also opened
https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2/pull/286 which includes your
build patches for Cygwin and suggests a build route for mingw-w64 (naming
the DLL cygargon2-1.dll for Cygwin and libargon2-1.dll for mingw-w64).

Many thanks (both hopefully in advance for the packaging but regardless for
the Cygwin patches in the first place, which eased my private building of
it),

David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-12 13:57 UTC | newest]