* Which one is the main executable file?
@ 2001-04-02 20:44 Julio César Salazar Ospina
From: Julio César Salazar Ospina @ 2001-04-02 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Greetings,

I am very new in this software. I´d like to know
which one between "cygitkwish30.exe", "cygwish80.exe" and "tix4180.exe" is the
main executable file for getting access to the GUI in order to run the "tisean"
program.
What is the difference between those
files?

Thank you very much in advance.

Julio César Salazar-Ospina BSc. Mechanical
Engineering Student School of Mines National University of
Colombia Medellín, Colombia South America

Home Adress: Clle27a#50a70 Bello,
Antioquia Colombia

Phone
Number: (+574)4522741
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Salazar-Ospina;Julio;César
FN:Julio César
ORG:Universidad Nacional de Colombia
ADR;HOME:;;;;;;Colombia
LABEL;HOME:Colombia
REV:20010402T035339Z
END:VCARD

* Re: Which one is the main executable file?
@ 2001-04-03 10:11 ` Bob McGowan
From: Bob McGowan @ 2001-04-03 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julio César Salazar Ospina; +Cc: cygwin

Searching the web using Yahoo found the following sites with information on these programs:

   tix:  http://tix.mne.com/
   itk:  http://216.167.121.111/itk/
tcl/tk:  http://www.tcltk.com/  (wish will be documented here).

Each of the exe files you mention are "main executable" files.  Each is a different implementation/extension of basic TCL.  You will need to examine the "tisean" program
source and/or docs to determine which exe to run.

> Julio César Salazar Ospina wrote:
>
> Greetings,
>
> I am very new in this software. I´d like to know which one between "cygitkwish30.exe", "cygwish80.exe" and "tix4180.exe" is the main executable file for getting access to
> the GUI in order to run the "tisean" program.
> What is the difference between those files?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Julio César Salazar-Ospina
> BSc. Mechanical Engineering Student
> School of Mines
> National University of Colombia
> Medellín, Colombia
> South America
>
> Home Adress:
> Clle27a#50a70
> Bello, Antioquia
> Colombia
>
> Phone Number:
> (+574)4522741

Bob McGowan
Staff Software Quality Engineer
VERITAS Software
rmcgowan@veritas.com

* RE: Which one is the main executable file?: THANK YOU
@ 2001-04-03 21:46   ` Julio César Salazar Ospina
From: Julio César Salazar Ospina @ 2001-04-03 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob McGowan; +Cc: cygwin

THANK YOU.