* Snapshot for text mode ok, what's wrong with dbg ?
@ 2000-05-27  3:39 Robert Rozman
From: Robert Rozman @ 2000-05-27  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I've successfully tested snapshot for text mounts. It works fine. Since I
often mix up files with WIN text mount is my preffered choice.

But, already before I had problem with gdb:
- I compile files with -g flag
- When I try to debug them, gdb answers with error :
Error: couldn't stat "/j/nico_v1.0/tools/Backprop.c": no suhc file or
directory.

- but file is there and can be accessed.

- also after this error I can't shut down gdb as well - only system shutdown
helped ??

I've all files text mounted, but same situation was with b20 cygnus and it
worked fine.

Any advice ?

Regards,

Robert Rozman
rozman@fri.uni-lj.si

* RE: Snapshot for text mode ok, what's wrong with dbg ?
@ 2000-05-30 10:26 Parker, Ron
From: Parker, Ron @ 2000-05-30 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert.Rozman, cygwin

> But, already before I had problem with gdb:
> - I compile files with -g flag
> - When I try to debug them, gdb answers with error :
> Error: couldn't stat "/j/nico_v1.0/tools/Backprop.c": no suhc file or
> directory.

Try, "gdb -nw program-name".  The console version works. Currently there is
a problem with the TK GUI interface.