* Industrial routers with high?performance-price ratio and multiple functions
@ 2018-03-27  8:23 Linda
From: Linda @ 2018-03-27  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Sir or Madam,

If you're on the market for industrial routers, It will be glad to tell you that we can meet all of your requirements .

Our company name is Xiamen Ursalink Technology Co,We are the manufacturer specializing on designing and producing M2M/IoT hardware and solutions.

The features of our products£º

    1. High-availability LTE/WCDMA/GSM connection
    2. Automated fail-over between Ethernet and cellular (dual SIMs).
    3. IPsec, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP, GRE, PPTP for safety communication.
    4. Ultra-reliable and secure data transmission via  Gigabit Ethernet ports.
    5. Fully integrated into Microsoft Auzure IoT eco-system, easily to be build an IoT solution.
    6. Python & Ursalink SDK (Python 2.7/C) for secondary development.
    7. Free 3-year warranty
    8. No additional license fee (All-in-one system)
    9. It can work as Modbus Master to send alerts by SMS.
    10. It support TCP2COM protocol to integrate with SCADA system.
    ... ...

Such a high performance-price ratio, with multiple functions, and high security router is your best choice,isn¡¯t  it?

To get more information£¬you can click here  or visit www.ursalink.com .

More details will be available on receipt of your reply.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-03-27  3:54 UTC | newest]