* timezone problem running exe from console
@ 2016-10-27  4:58 许鲍韵
From: 许鲍韵 @ 2016-10-27  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: 13916864239

Hi, I'm have problem with timezone when running exe from cygwin console.

The program I ran doesn't use the system timezone(UTC +8) but UTC instead.

The output from console shows the timezone is right in UTC+8.
$ date -R
Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:51:13 +0800

$ tzset
Asia/Shanghai

Wondering what may cause the problem.

* Re: timezone problem running exe from console
@ 2016-10-27 13:35 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2016-10-27 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 许鲍韵, cygwin

Greetings, 许鲍韵!

> Hi, I'm have problem with timezone when running exe from cygwin console.

$ exe
-bash: exe: command not found

> The program I ran doesn't use the system timezone(UTC +8) but UTC instead.

> The output from console shows the timezone is right in UTC+8.
> $ date -R
> Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:51:13 +0800

> $ tzset
> Asia/Shanghai

> Wondering what may cause the problem.

Wondering, if you can provide more details.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re:Re: timezone problem running exe from console
@ 2016-10-27 14:52   ` Simon
From: Simon @ 2016-10-27 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, anrdaemon

Hi Andrey,

Seems like you want to run a program called "exe" in cygwin?

If so, you need to type full path in the console like "/cygdrive/c/path/to/file" to run it

The current result says there has no command called exe in cygwin environment.

@ 2016-10-28 20:35 ` Hans-Bernhard Bröker
From: Hans-Bernhard Bröker @ 2016-10-28 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Am 27.10.2016 um 03:04 schrieb 脨铆卤芦脭脧:
> Hi, I'm have problem with timezone when running exe from cygwin console.

And that "exe" is ... what?