* Problem with grow.exe demo test file for SLEUTH Urban growth model
@ 2022-07-28 21:00 Krishnaveni K S
From: Krishnaveni K S @ 2022-07-28 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
I tried installing Cygwin 64 in my machine with windows 11 OS. Installed
all the required packages. Till testing of the growth file everything was
fine. When I entered " ../grow.exe test scenario.demo_test" it is showing
an error.  " grow.exe Application error The application was unable to start
correctly 0xc0000o7b)....Please help..
I tried with Windows 10 and 8 also....Same error popping up...
Please help

With kind regards
Krishnaveni
--