* Finacial Software Users List
@ 2018-09-24 20:23 amelia.grant
From: amelia.grant @ 2018-09-24 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

We've recently released SAGE HR Payroll Users, Oracle E-Business Suite
Users, Microsoft Users, IBM Users and Other Financial ERP Users etc. with
verified emails ad complete contact information.

Let me know your exact target Technology:

Target Technology: _________

Target Titles: ____________

Target Geography: ____________

Please confimr the above and I will send you a sample file and list details
for your review

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Best Regards,

Amelia Grant | Business Developer - CE Marketing Online

If you do not wish to receive any further emails from us, please reply
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

---

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-09-24 20:23 UTC | newest]