* New Look Website & Promote iT ***$**
@ 2021-02-18 15:54 Mervin
From: Mervin @ 2021-02-18 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Dec 23 , 2020 at 6 :23 am Mervin < KodeemwMervin@gmail.com > wrote ;

Hello ,

Greetings ...

After a lot of research I approached you so that your website can be made
attractive and your business can be promoted ..

We work on building client relations along with increasing business for
client .

Do let me know if you are interested we can provide you the work examples /
applications we have done.

You can also share your skype id if you have .

Warm Regards,
Mervin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-18 15:55 UTC | newest]