* Cygwin 1.7.0.58 with Windows 2012
@ 2017-01-03  8:47 Rashi Singhal
From: Rashi Singhal @ 2017-01-03  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi ,

Will Cygwin version 1.7.0.58 will be supported in Windows 2012?

Or where i can get information regarding Cygwin version as Windows OS support

* Re: Cygwin 1.7.0.58 with Windows 2012
@ 2017-01-03 16:05 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2017-01-03 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rashi Singhal, cygwin

Greetings, Rashi Singhal!

> Will Cygwin version 1.7.0.58 will be supported in Windows 2012?

1.7 is not supported. At all.

> Or where i can get information regarding Cygwin version as Windows OS support

Right on the cygwin.com website.
Short version is that all currently supported Windows versions are supported.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re: Cygwin 1.7.0.58 with Windows 2012
@ 2017-01-04  2:16   ` Rashi Singhal
From: Rashi Singhal @ 2017-01-04  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thanks for reply.

I did not got list of supported version in cygwin.com website.

@ 2017-01-04  2:30     ` Vince Rice
From: Vince Rice @ 2017-01-04  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please do not https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU.

> On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon@yandex.ru> wrote:
>> Greetings, Rashi Singhal!
>>
>>> Will Cygwin version 1.7.0.58 will be supported in Windows 2012?
>>
>> 1.7 is not supported. At all.
>>
>>> Or where i can get information regarding Cygwin version as Windows OS support
>>
>> Right on the cygwin.com website.
>> Short version is that all currently supported Windows versions are supported.

> On Jan 4, 2017, at 9:16 AM, Rashi Singhal <singhal.rashi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> I did not got list of supported version in cygwin.com website.

From the very first sentence on the main page, after the "What it is/isn't" section…