* Different error on socket while connecting to a box behind firewall
@ 2011-11-29  9:01 Jaswinder Bhamra
From: Jaswinder Bhamra @ 2011-11-29  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

There was a post http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-09/msg00017.html to
which I got a reply "the fix is not yet available, but the fix will be
in the next Cygwin release".
Approximately when can I expect that, or is the fix already in some
release/patch at cygwin.com?

This is becoming urgent for us because our customers have now started
running into this issue, and it’s breaking their automation.  Would it
help if we provide you a source patch for the bug fix?

Thanks,
Jaswinder