* installing custom extension with phpize permission denied (PhP)
       [not found] <1295023183.3150657.1653526660457.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2022-05-26  0:57 ` Jim McNamara
From: Jim McNamara @ 2022-05-26  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi all-

I was able to run phpize with cygwin PhP and it generated an .a file for the extension. I need a .dll file though for PhP to load it. I'd like to install php-amf3 located at https://github.com/neoxic/php-amf3. I get a permission denied error. I thought the process is to change in to the php_amf3 extension directory and run:

$cd ~/amf3
$ phpize
$ ./configure
$ make

and finally cp the generated .dll file to the PhP ext directory.

Is anyone having luck with making a .dll file for exensions that doesn't come the bundled in cygwin PhP from the installer? I had opened an issue with the maintainer of that github project, but he closed it saying that he could run it from cygwin. He said he uses a lesser privileged windows guest account, but that is not supported now in windows 10. He though it might be a permission issue.

I thought it might be worth it to check here since y'all have PhP in your mirror.

thanks,
roboloki

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-26  0:59 UTC | newest]