* Re: [cygwin] v1.7
@ 2017-05-26  5:33 Jason Pyeron
From: Jason Pyeron @ 2017-05-26  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

(I used to have a dadms account)

Cygwin is open source, red hat has a paid support option. Your vendor
support statement is not likely the best course of action.

That being said, you may contact me directly or continue on list to help get
the current version back in dadms.

Ctr mail: jason.j.pyeron.ctr@mail.mil

V/r,

Jason pyeron

From: Brian Inglis @ 2017-05-26  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2017-05-25 23:00, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> Cygwin is open source, red hat has a paid support option.

RH has not offered Cygwin Support for some time, although they will
continue to support it for those who have active, previously purchased,
Cygwin Support paid subscriptions.
See https://access.redhat.com/solutions/78783