* mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.
@ 2016-12-08 17:39 pdt
From: pdt @ 2016-12-08 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

First, thanks for including these libraries. Great!

The current versions of the wxWidgets3.0 libs are not very useful.

Both the static and dynamic versions simply do not work possibly because
they are so old compared to the C++ compiler version for mingw32.

Current ABI on g++: 1010.

Current ABI used when libs where compiled: 1002.

Currently any wxwidget app compiled just crashes at start.

If i rebuild everything from source using cygport it works again without
any modification.

Can someone re-spin these packages so it works again? I think they
literally just need a re-build.

Other wxWidget packages might have the same problem.

Thanks,

/pedro

* Re: mingw64-x86_64-wxWidgets3.0 and mingw64-i686-wxWidgets3.0 needs repository rebuild.
@ 2016-12-13 23:44 ` Peter Dons Tychsen
From: Peter Dons Tychsen @ 2016-12-13 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, Yaakov Selkowitz

Hello Yaakov & co.

Are there plans to update these any time soon? I could fear that other
mingw packages (at least the c++ ones) suffer the same problem
currently.

On another note, thanks Yaakov for maintaining so many mingw packes all
together. I really appreciate it. I makes windows development in a sane
environment so much easier. Thumbs up!

Thanks,

/pedro