* issue when download cpld
@ 2017-11-02 18:04 Wenjie Wu
From: Wenjie Wu @ 2017-11-02 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi I got an warning message when perform some cpld download and it suggests me to contact you guys. Any ideas?
2 [main] od 1424 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>

      1 [main] od 2208 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>
      1 [main] od 5564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>
      1 [main] od 5012 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>
      1 [main] od 2452 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>
      2 [main] od 3588 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public

* Re: issue when download cpld
@ 2017-11-03 14:50 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2017-11-03 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wenjie Wu, cygwin

Greetings, Wenjie Wu!

> Hi I got an warning message when perform some cpld download and it suggests
> me to contact you guys. Any ideas?

Same as before: Update your Cygwin.
The problem was resolved ages ago.

--