* Y2K compliance
@ 1999-09-02 18:34 Brad McDonald
From: Brad McDonald @ 1999-09-02 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'

Hello

Could you please tell me if there is an official (or unofficial) statement
of Y2K compliance for cygwin?

Thank you in advance

Brad McDonald
Team Leader, Information Services
ISG Technologies Inc.

* Re: Y2K compliance
@ 1999-09-02 18:52 ` DJ Delorie
From: DJ Delorie @ 1999-09-02 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bradm; +Cc: cygwin

> Could you please tell me if there is an official (or unofficial) statement
> of Y2K compliance for cygwin?

http://www.cygnus.com/y2k.html

But, Cygnus makes no statements for its net releases.

* Y2K compliance
@ 1999-09-30 23:42 ` Brad McDonald
From: Brad McDonald @ 1999-09-30 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'