* RE: G77?
@ 1999-09-10 14:16 Alonzi, Thomas
From: Alonzi, Thomas @ 1999-09-10 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, 'hank'

Please post replies to the list or at least CC it.
Thanks

	----------
From: Alonzi, Thomas @ 1999-09-30 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, 'hank'

@ 1999-09-30 23:42   ` Mumit Khan
From: Mumit Khan @ 1999-09-30 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hank; +Cc: cygwin

hank <hank@watson.ibm.com> writes:
> Is there a Cygnus version of the GNU compiler for Fortran 77?  If not
> now, do you expect there to be one in the near future?

I've distributed g77 for cygwin ever since Cygwin b17.1, which is a few
years old by now.

See http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/

Regards,
Mumit

* G77?
@ 1999-09-30 23:42 ` hank

From: Mumit Khan @ 1999-09-30 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hank; +Cc: cygwin

hank <hank@watson.ibm.com> writes:
> That was fast.  What I want is the source, so I can modify it to
> generate code for a new Risc processor that we're developing here.  I am
> in the process of modifying your source to make a C compiler (and I
> suppose C++).  Once I complete that, would it be straightforward to
> create a Fortran 77 compiler using your source?

http://gcc.gnu.org/ for sources to gcc-2.95, which contains the f77
compiler front-end.

Please follow up in a gcc/compiler related forum instead of here (ie.,
in the Cygwin mailing list). See http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html for
various mailing lists to discuss compiler-related issues.

Regards,
Mumit

* G77?
@ 1999-09-30 23:42 ` hank