* Cyber Security and Cloud Expo 2019 Santa Clara
@ 2019-09-26 18:07 Carrie Harrison
From: Carrie Harrison @ 2019-09-26 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Hope all is well.

Would you be interested in procuring the Attendees list of Cyber Security
and Cloud Expo-2019?

Fields of Information: Company Name, Contact Name, Title, Phone Number,
Website Address, Mailing Address, Industry, SIC Code, No of Employee,
Revenue Size, Contact Person Permission Based Deliverable Email Address etc.

Let me know your interest to send you the number of Attendees and cost.

Best Regards,

Carrie Harrison

Marketing Analyst.

* RE: Cyber Security and Cloud Expo 2019 Santa Clara
@ 2019-10-07 20:49 ` Carrie Harrison
From: Carrie Harrison @ 2019-10-07 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are
interested in our Contacts List.

Shall I get back to you with counts and pricing available.?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Carrie Harrison