* Xfree86 info and manual pages tar.gz?
@ 2000-12-19 15:44 Jari Aalto+list.cygwin
From: Jari Aalto+list.cygwin @ 2000-12-19 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

    The cygwin Xfree page seems to have only binaries and I'm able to run
    rxvt with Exceed (I haven't yet tries xfree server). Does anyone
    know where are the info and manual pages?

    In some CVS tree location?

    Jari

* Re: Xfree86 info and manual pages tar.gz?
@ 2000-12-19 17:58 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2000-12-19 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: posting-list

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 01:46:07AM +0200, Jari Aalto+list.cygwin wrote:
>The cygwin Xfree page seems to have only binaries and I'm able to run
>rxvt with Exceed (I haven't yet tries xfree server).  Does anyone know
>where are the info and manual pages?
>
>In some CVS tree location?

I'm not sure how you became aware of the project without also noticing
that it has its own mailing list but please use the cygwin-xfree mailing
list for requests like this.

cgf