* Configuring eCos and cygwin to run in Win NT
@ 2001-03-09  1:20 Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS
From: Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS @ 2001-03-09  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

I have downloaded and installed the latest net release of both eCos and
cygwin in Win NT.
When trying to build in the eCos Configuration tool, it prompt for the build
tools and user tools. I have tried setting them to point to the cygwin
directory but couldn't work.

Is there anyone who can help.

* Re: Configuring eCos and cygwin to run in Win NT
@ 2001-03-09  8:29 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-03-09  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'; +Cc: scho

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 05:19:37PM +0800, Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS wrote:
>I have downloaded and installed the latest net release of both eCos and
>cygwin in Win NT.
>When trying to build in the eCos Configuration tool, it prompt for the build
>tools and user tools. I have tried setting them to point to the cygwin
>directory but couldn't work.
>
>Is there anyone who can help.

I'm sure that the eCos people could help you.  They routinely build on
Cygwin.

Try an eCos mailing list.

cgf