* ELF STANDARD
@ 2001-04-24  8:34 Roshin
From: Roshin @ 2001-04-24  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
 I want to know how a structure variable is interpreted in ELFormat
 anybody can give me the idea?
ROSHIN

* Re: ELF STANDARD
@ 2001-04-24  9:26 ` Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) @ 2001-04-24  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roshin, cygwin

At 10:17 AM 4/24/2001, Roshin wrote:
>Hi,
>  I want to know how a structure variable is interpreted in ELFormat
>  anybody can give me the idea?
>ROSHIN

Um, I think most of us on this list find 1 message per question is plenty.
2 can be excused as an oversight.  3 or more is definitely annoying.  Can
you please stop asking this question of the list, especially in light of
Chris Faylor's response to it?

TIA,

* Re: ELF STANDARD
@ 2001-04-24 11:11   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-04-24 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 12:24:24PM -0400, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
>At 10:17 AM 4/24/2001, Roshin wrote:
>>Hi,
>>  I want to know how a structure variable is interpreted in ELFormat
>>  anybody can give me the idea?
>>ROSHIN
>
>Um, I think most of us on this list find 1 message per question is plenty.
>2 can be excused as an oversight.  3 or more is definitely annoying.  Can
>you please stop asking this question of the list, especially in light of
>Chris Faylor's response to it?

He's blocked from future email to the list.

cgf

* Re: ELF STANDARD
@ 2001-04-24  8:31 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-04-24  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roshin; +Cc: cygwin

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 07:24:47PM +0530, Roshin wrote:
>Hi,
> I want to know how a structure variable is interpreted in ELFormat
> anybody can give me the idea?

Not on this mailing list, no.

This is completely off-topic here.  Try binutils@sources.redhat.com .

cgf