* _ctype_ undefined errors and getting XFree86
@ 2001-04-25  3:13 William D. Kirby
From: William D. Kirby @ 2001-04-25  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have had a number repeated errors occur while tring build or rebuild a
number of X-Window applications and packages. These are _ctype_
undefined errors from mostly linking X11 and Lesstif libraries. Using
Cygwin b20 X11r6.4 libraries with even the latest Cygwin (1.3.1).

From a search of the cygwin mailing list archieves this error has
occured with others. The most  current recommendation is to use the
libraries in the Cygwin XFree86 package. Which XFree86 files have the
libraries and header files, or do I have to download and install the
whole XFree86 package? Or is there a work around for the error?

* Re: _ctype_ undefined errors and getting XFree86
@ 2001-04-25  3:16 ` Robert Collins
From: Robert Collins @ 2001-04-25  3:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stop trying to mix and match.

Download the current Cygwin/XFree86 tarballs. The tarballs are named
relatively clearly - the easiest way is to grab them all though.

Rob

@ 2001-04-25  8:17 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-04-25  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wrong mailing list.