* Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
@ 2011-11-24  9:00 keith-kube
From: keith-kube @ 2011-11-24  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I had the same problem, and the suggested solution below worked.

Failing a permanent fix, it would be great if a future version of cygwin allowed
me to specify (via a config file) that I need to mount (some or all) of the
/cygdrive directories with noacl option (or even better - pointers on how to
achieve that with the current version).  In the meantime I have set up
/etc/fstab as specified below and modified our scripts to write to the manually
mounted network share.

We have deliberately weird permissions on some directories, so I am unlikely to
be able to convince either auditors or system administrators to modify the setup

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.2 awmspvw00204 1.7.9(0.237/5/3) 2011-03-29 10:10 i686 Cygwin

@ 2011-11-24 10:03 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-11-24 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Nov 24 15:15, keith-kube@netspace.net.au wrote:
> I had the same problem, and the suggested solution below worked.
>
> Failing a permanent fix, it would be great if a future version of cygwin allowed
> me to specify (via a config file) that I need to mount (some or all) of the
> /cygdrive directories with noacl option (or even better - pointers on how to
> achieve that with the current version).

The User's Guide is your friend:

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#cygdrive

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
@ 2011-06-17 12:07             ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-06-17 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jun 17 12:36, Pete Forman wrote:
> On 17 June 2011 10:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Btw., it would be an incredible good idea to change the permissions on
> > the remote drive to allow users to set or change the permissions of
> > files they created themselves.  Otherwise you end up with non-POSIX
> > permissions on the drive anyway, whether or not you're using "acl" or
> > "noacl" mount option.  If the network drives are not under your control,
> > try to persuade the admin.  If the admin is adamant, use the noacl mount
> > option for these drives.  You can also just change the cygdrive prefix
> > to use noacl on all drives.  See the User's Guide for how to do it.
>
> I've just sat down with the admin and confirmed that I do have Full
> Control on the network drive. Creating and modifying files is working
> fine outside Cygwin.
>
> chmod is failing with Permission denied in the same places that touch
> fails to create files.

There's still something disallowed.  If creating the file with ACL as
well as changing the ACL via chmod fails, then you don't have WRITE_DAC
permissions.  This has nothing to do with the permission to create
files, it's the permission you need to change permissions (aka to write
the file's DACL).  The error from opening the file in "acl" mode comes
only from this very problem.  If you use the "noacl" mount, then the
only difference when opening the file is that Cygwin does not requests
WRITE_DAC access.  It's not something in Cygwin itself, it's the
underlying Windows function which fails with "Access denied" in this
case.  The reason you can create files outside of Cygwin comes from the
simple fact that 99.999% of the non-Cygwin apps don't care for
permissions.  Cygwin does.

Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
@ 2011-06-17 11:36           ` Pete Forman
From: Pete Forman @ 2011-06-17 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

--
Pete Forman

* Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
@ 2011-06-17  9:53         ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-06-17  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jun 17 09:34, Pete Forman wrote:
> On 16 June 2011 15:58, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Thanks.  AFAICS the permissions on that network drive don't allow a
> > user to set the ACL of a file he or she's just creating.  In contrast
> > to previous versions, Cygwin 1.7.9 requests the permission for that
> > right at file creation time.  Unfortunately that fails due to the
> > weird permission settings on that drive.
> >
> > Try to mount your drive with the noacl option to some arbitrary mount
> > point, for instance:
> >
> >  mount -f -o noacl,binary X: /my_x_drive
> >
> > and then use the path below that mount point to access the drive.
> >
> > If that works, you can add the path to your personal fstab
> > file (see http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table):
> >
> >  X: /my_x_drive none noacl,binary,posix=0 0 0
> >
> > Please report back if it helped.  If so, I'll add some workaround for
> > this problem to the next Cygwin version.
>
> My first couple of goes did not work reusing the /cygdrive mount
> point. What did work was using /my_t as a mount point.

Yes, that's what I wrote above.

  "and then use the path below that mount point to access the drive"

> ## turn off acl
>
> $ mount -f -o noacl,binary H: /cygdrive/h

That's not what I wrote above.  You can't override the mode of a single
cygdrive path.  All cygdrive paths are subsumed under a single cygdrive
mount entry.

> ## switch off case sensitivity
>
> $ mount -f -o noacl,binary,posix=0 H: /cygdrive/h

posix=0 is default for the cygdrive prefix anyway.  That's also not
what this issue is about.

> $ mount -f -o noacl,binary T: /my_t

Yes, that's what I wrote.

> $ mount -f -o noacl,binary T: /cygdrive/t

This, again, obviously can't work.

> $ cd /my_t/Pete\ F
> $ rm foo.txt
> $ touch foo.txt

Yes, that's what I expected.  That's the workaround of choice.

@ 2011-06-17  8:34       ` Pete Forman
From: Pete Forman @ 2011-06-17  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 16 June 2011 15:58, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Thanks.  AFAICS the permissions on that network drive don't allow a
> user to set the ACL of a file he or she's just creating.  In contrast
> to previous versions, Cygwin 1.7.9 requests the permission for that
> right at file creation time.  Unfortunately that fails due to the
> weird permission settings on that drive.
>
> Try to mount your drive with the noacl option to some arbitrary mount
> point, for instance:
>
>  mount -f -o noacl,binary X: /my_x_drive
>
> and then use the path below that mount point to access the drive.
>
> If that works, you can add the path to your personal fstab
> file (see http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table):
>
>  X: /my_x_drive none noacl,binary,posix=0 0 0
>
> Please report back if it helped.  If so, I'll add some workaround for
> this problem to the next Cygwin version.

My first couple of goes did not work reusing the /cygdrive mount
point. What did work was using /my_t as a mount point.

## state before remounting

$ mount
C:/Program Files/Cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/Program Files/Cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/Program Files/Cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
G: on /cygdrive/g type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
H: on /cygdrive/h type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
J: on /cygdrive/j type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
K: on /cygdrive/k type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
L: on /cygdrive/l type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
M: on /cygdrive/m type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
N: on /cygdrive/n type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
T: on /cygdrive/t type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
V: on /cygdrive/v type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
W: on /cygdrive/w type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
X: on /cygdrive/x type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
Y: on /cygdrive/y type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

## turn off acl

$ mount -f -o noacl,binary H: /cygdrive/h

$ mount
C:/Program Files/Cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/Program Files/Cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/Program Files/Cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
H: on /cygdrive/h type ntfs (binary,noacl,user)
[...]

H: on /cygdrive/h type ntfs (binary,noacl,posix=0,user)
[...]

T: on /cygdrive/t type ntfs (binary,noacl,user)
T: on /my_t type ntfs (binary,noacl,user)
C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
G: on /cygdrive/g type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
J: on /cygdrive/j type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
K: on /cygdrive/k type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
L: on /cygdrive/l type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
M: on /cygdrive/m type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
N: on /cygdrive/n type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
V: on /cygdrive/v type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
W: on /cygdrive/w type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
X: on /cygdrive/x type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
Y: on /cygdrive/y type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

$ cd /my_t/Pete\ F
$ rm foo.txt
$ touch foo.txt

$ cd /cygdrive/t/Pete\ F/
$ rm foo.txt
$ touch foo.txt
touch: cannot touch `foo.txt': Permission denied

$ ls -ld /cygdrive/* /my_t
drwxr-xr-x+ 1 SYSTEM         SYSTEM       0 Jun 17 08:40 /cygdrive/c
drwx------+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 Feb 25 14:46 /cygdrive/g
drwx------+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 Jun  9 12:59 /cygdrive/h
drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators SYSTEM       0 Jun 10 09:15 /cygdrive/j
drwx------+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 Jun 13 17:47 /cygdrive/k
drwx------+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 Jun  9 15:17 /cygdrive/l
drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators SYSTEM       0 Jun 15 11:33 /cygdrive/m
drwxr-x---+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 Mar 23  2009 /cygdrive/n
drwx------+ 1 Administrators SYSTEM       0 Jun 15 10:06 /cygdrive/t
drwxrwx---+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 May 26 16:39 /cygdrive/v
drwx------+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 May 17 09:36 /cygdrive/w
d---r-x---+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 May 20 10:14 /cygdrive/x
drwx------+ 1 Administrators Domain Users 0 Apr 12 08:53 /cygdrive/y
drwxr-xr-x  1 peter.forman   Domain Users 0 Jun 15 10:06 /my_t

--
Pete Forman

* Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
@ 2011-06-16 14:59     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-06-16 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2011-06-16 14:31   ` Pete Forman
From: Pete Forman @ 2011-06-16 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

[retry]
On 16 June 2011 13:49, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
 > On Jun 16 12:59, Pete Forman wrote:
 >> I am seeing "Permission denied" errors when trying to create files on
 >> network drives. Local drives seem okay. Once a file is created with a
 >> native program I can write to it.
 >
 > http://cygwin.com/problems.html
 >
 > cygcheck output as descibed on the above page would be helpful in the
 > first place.

Attached.

 > Next question is, what kind of network drives?  Run
 > /usr/lib/csih/getVolInfo X:\\ with X being the drive you have the
 > problem with.  Alternatively chdir into some directory on the drive and
 > run "getVolInfo ."

## network drive
 $ /usr/lib/csih/getVolInfo .
 Device Type        : 7
 Characteristics    : 10
 Volume Name        : <Home>
 Serial Number      : 1946854850
 Max Filenamelength : 255
 Filesystemname     : <NTFS>
 Flags              : 700ff
  FILE_CASE_SENSITIVE_SEARCH  : TRUE
  FILE_CASE_PRESERVED_NAMES   : TRUE
  FILE_UNICODE_ON_DISK        : TRUE
  FILE_PERSISTENT_ACLS        : TRUE
  FILE_FILE_COMPRESSION       : TRUE
  FILE_VOLUME_QUOTAS          : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_SPARSE_FILES  : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REPARSE_POINTS: TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REMOTE_STORAGE: FALSE
  FILE_VOLUME_IS_COMPRESSED   : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_IDS    : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_ENCRYPTION    : TRUE
  FILE_NAMED_STREAMS          : TRUE
  FILE_READ_ONLY_VOLUME       : FALSE
  FILE_SEQUENTIAL_WRITE_ONCE  : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_TRANSACTIONS  : FALSE

 ## local drive
 $ /usr/lib/csih/getVolInfo .
 Device Type        : 7
 Characteristics    : 20
 Volume Name        : <>
 Serial Number      : 2461294133
 Max Filenamelength : 255
 Filesystemname     : <NTFS>
 Flags              : 700ff
  FILE_CASE_SENSITIVE_SEARCH  : TRUE
  FILE_CASE_PRESERVED_NAMES   : TRUE
  FILE_UNICODE_ON_DISK        : TRUE
  FILE_PERSISTENT_ACLS        : TRUE
  FILE_FILE_COMPRESSION       : TRUE
  FILE_VOLUME_QUOTAS          : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_SPARSE_FILES  : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REPARSE_POINTS: TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_REMOTE_STORAGE: FALSE
  FILE_VOLUME_IS_COMPRESSED   : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_OBJECT_IDS    : TRUE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_ENCRYPTION    : TRUE
  FILE_NAMED_STREAMS          : TRUE
  FILE_READ_ONLY_VOLUME       : FALSE
  FILE_SEQUENTIAL_WRITE_ONCE  : FALSE
  FILE_SUPPORTS_TRANSACTIONS  : FALSE

 > Ultimately stracing touch would be helpful.  Make sure foo.txt does
 > not exist, run
 >
 >  $ strace -o touch.trace touch foo.txt
 >
 > and attach the touch.trace file to your reply.
Attached

 $ mount
 C:/Program Files/Cygwin/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
 C:/Program Files/Cygwin/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
 C:/Program Files/Cygwin on / type ntfs (binary,auto)
 C: on /cygdrive/c type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 G: on /cygdrive/g type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 H: on /cygdrive/h type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 J: on /cygdrive/j type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 K: on /cygdrive/k type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 L: on /cygdrive/l type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 M: on /cygdrive/m type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 N: on /cygdrive/n type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 T: on /cygdrive/t type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 V: on /cygdrive/v type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 W: on /cygdrive/w type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 X: on /cygdrive/x type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)
 Y: on /cygdrive/y type ntfs (binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto)

 ## fstab is effectively empty

 $ cat /etc/fstab
 # For a description of the file format, see the Users Guide
 # http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table

 # This is default anyway:
 # none /cygdrive cygdrive binary,posix=0,user 0 0

 --
Pete Forman

[-- Attachment #2: cygcheck.out --]

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Thu Jun 16 13:55:56 2011

Windows XP Professional Ver 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

Path:	C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\bin
	C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin
	C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4
	C:\WINDOWS\system32
	C:\WINDOWS
	C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
	C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX
	C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
	C:\Program Files\imc\Shared
	C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0
	C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
	C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg
	C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\bin
	C:\Python27
	C:\Python27\Scripts
	C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin
	%ATHOS_ROOT%\bin\win32
	C:\Program Files\PuTTY

Output from C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\id.exe
UID: 15607(peter.forman)  GID: 10513(Domain Users)
10513(Domain Users)       0(root)                   544(Administrators)
547(Power Users)          555(Remote Desktop Users) 545(Users)

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\system32
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

USER = 'peter.forman'
PWD = '/cygdrive/h/temp'
CYGWIN = 'nodosfilewarning'
HOME = '/cygdrive/h'

HOMEPATH = '\'
MANPATH = '/usr/local/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/man:'
APPDATA = 'C:\Documents and Settings\peter.forman\Application Data'
HOSTNAME = 'CLYCEWS04'
OnlineServices = 'Online Services'
TERM = 'rxvt-cygwin-native'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel'
WINDIR = 'C:\WINDOWS'
TEXDOCVIEW_txt = 'cygstart %s'
Platform = 'BPC'
TEXDOCVIEW_dvi = 'cygstart %s'
WINDOWID = '4950192'
OLDPWD = '/cygdrive/h'
USERDOMAIN = 'CERESPOWER'
OS = 'Windows_NT'
ALLUSERSPROFILE = 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
HLS_IPADDR = '192.168.254.3'
!:: = '::\'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files\Common Files'
QTJAVA = 'C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip'
USERNAME = 'peter.forman'
GS_PROG = 'C:\Program Files\gs\gs9.01\bin\gswin32.exe'
TEXDOCVIEW_pdf = 'cygstart %s'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = '6'
PSModulePath = 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\'
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK = 'NO'
SYSTEMDRIVE = 'C:'
TEXDOCVIEW_html = 'cygstart %s'
LANG = 'C.UTF-8'
USERPROFILE = 'C:\Documents and Settings\peter.forman'
PS1 = '\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$ '
LOGONSERVER = '\\HSMADSV01'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = 'x86'
SHLVL = '1'
COLORFGBG = '0;default;15'
USERDNSDOMAIN = 'CERESPOWER.COM'
PATHEXT = '.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.PSC1'
HOMEDRIVE = 'H:'
COMSPEC = 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'
SYSTEMROOT = 'C:\WINDOWS'
PYTHONPATH = 'C:\SVN\COG\branches\Digi\xCI_tests'
PRINTER = '\\hsmflsv01\SHARP MX-2300N'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = '170a'
CLASSPATH = '.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip'
TEXDOCVIEW_ps = 'cygstart %s'
INFOPATH = '/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/info:'
PROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files'
DISPLAY = ':0'
HOMESHARE = '\\clydsv01\home$\peter.forman'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = '2'
SESSIONNAME = 'Console'
COMPUTERNAME = 'CLYCEWS04'
COLORTERM = 'rxvt-xpm'
_ = '/usr/bin/cygcheck'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu2\Programs\Cygwin
  (default) = (unsupported type)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Installations
  (default) = '\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin'
  797bb6e67c345101 = '\??\h:\Program Files\Cygwin'
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygwin\setup
  (default) = 'C:\Program Files\Cygwin'

obcaseinsensitive set to 1

Cygwin installations found in the registry:
  System: Key: 7e057a4dbea6d07c Path: C:\Program Files\Cygwin
  System: Key: 797bb6e67c345101 Path: h:\Program Files\Cygwin

c:  hd  NTFS    305242Mb  11% CP CS UN PA FC
d:  cd             N/A    N/A
g:  net NTFS   1024142Mb  85% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
h:  net NTFS    184353Mb  80% CP CS UN PA FC     Home
j:  net NTFS     20476Mb  72% CP CS UN PA FC     Finance
k:  net NTFS   1024142Mb  85% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
l:  net NTFS   1024142Mb  85% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
m:  net NTFS    122876Mb  88% CP CS UN PA FC     Commercial
n:  net NTFS    315023Mb 100% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
t:  net NTFS     20476Mb  81% CP CS UN PA FC     Swap Space
v:  net NTFS    358426Mb  95% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
w:  net NTFS   1024142Mb  85% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
x:  net NTFS    315023Mb 100% CP CS UN PA FC     Data
y:  net NTFS    153597Mb   9% CP CS UN PA FC     Data

C:\Program Files\Cygwin      /          system  binary,auto
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin  /usr/bin   system  binary,auto
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\lib  /usr/lib   system  binary,auto
cygdrive prefix              /cygdrive  user    binary,auto

Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\awk
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\awk
 -> C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\gawk.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Not Found: cpp (good!)
Not Found: crontab
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\WINDOWS\system32\find.exe
Warning: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\find.exe hides C:\WINDOWS\system32\find.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\find.exe
Not Found: gcc
Not Found: gdb
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\kill.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\kill.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Not Found: make
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Not Found: patch
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\perl.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\perl.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\ssh.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\ssh.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\tar.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\tar.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\test.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\test.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\vi
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\vi
 -> C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\vim-nox.exe
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\vim
Found: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\vim
 -> C:\Program Files\Cygwin\etc\alternatives\vim
 -> C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\vim-nox.exe

  117k 2011/05/16 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygapr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygapr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/5/16 18:15
   86k 2010/10/04 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygaprutil-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaprutil-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/10/4 23:28
   15k 2009/12/27 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygattr-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygattr-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/18 12:52
   42k 2010/07/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygbind9-60.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbind9-60.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/1 22:26
   95k 2010/06/24 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygblkid-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygblkid-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/24 20:20
   62k 2011/05/21 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/5/21 20:16
   29k 2010/10/11 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygcord-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcord-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/10/11 18:03
    7k 2003/10/19 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/19 8:57
 1147k 2011/03/16 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/16 20:54
  284k 2010/06/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygcurl-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcurl-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/1 20:07
  943k 2007/12/17 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/12/17 13:12
 1296k 2007/12/17 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/12/17 13:12
 1354k 2010/07/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygdns-66.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdns-66.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/1 22:26
  511k 2010/06/17 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygedit-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygedit-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/17 12:42
  118k 2008/05/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygexpat-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/5/9 5:03
   71k 2010/05/12 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygexslt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexslt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/5/12 10:59
   43k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygform-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 14:49
   40k 2009/03/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygform-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/3/1 6:32
   43k 2009/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygform-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/20 19:14
   48k 2003/08/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 10:25
   47k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygformw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygformw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 17:31
   97k 2010/10/11 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/10/11 18:03
   44k 2011/03/22 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggcc_s-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggcc_s-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/22 4:02
  449k 2011/05/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggcrypt-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggcrypt-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/5/20 3:29
   19k 2009/02/26 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/2/26 7:58
    8k 2009/02/26 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/2/26 7:58
  315k 2009/06/06 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/6/6 12:23
   14k 2011/05/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyggpg-error-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggpg-error-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/5/20 3:04
 2047k 2009/09/17 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyghdf5-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghdf5-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/9/17 8:58
   90k 2009/09/17 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyghdf5_hl-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghdf5_hl-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/9/17 8:59
   24k 2009/06/23 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyghistory6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory6.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/6/23 13:20
   25k 2011/01/26 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyghistory7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory7.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/1/26 3:25
  358k 2011/04/29 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygicons-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.4 sys=4.0
                  "cygicons-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/4/29 5:37
  980k 2011/01/28 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/1/28 3:52
  193k 2010/05/16 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygidn-11.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygidn-11.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/5/16 14:37
   37k 2003/08/10 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 22:50
   31k 2005/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/11/20 2:04
   31k 2009/04/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/4/3 2:15
  273k 2010/07/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygisc-60.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygisc-60.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/1 22:25
   26k 2010/07/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygisccc-60.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygisccc-60.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/1 22:25
   63k 2010/07/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygisccfg-60.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygisccfg-60.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/1 22:26
   47k 2009/12/23 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygjbig-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjbig-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/12/23 16:59
  125k 2009/08/08 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/8/8 21:48
  193k 2009/08/08 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/8/8 20:39
  200k 2010/08/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/8/9 8:02
   60k 2004/09/27 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/9/27 18:32
   65k 2005/05/05 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygkpathsea-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygkpathsea-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/5/5 15:33
   39k 2008/09/07 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/7 13:28
  189k 2008/09/07 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/7 13:29
  201k 2008/09/07 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/7 13:31
    5k 2011/03/29 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyglsa.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglsa.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/28 22:14
    9k 2011/03/29 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyglsa64.dll - os=5.2 img=0.0 sys=5.2
   65k 2010/07/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyglwres-60.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglwres-60.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/1 22:26
  125k 2010/04/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyglzma-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglzma-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/4/9 16:54
  123k 2011/05/19 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyglzma-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglzma-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/5/19 3:41
  103k 2011/02/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/2/3 9:47
   25k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 14:48
   21k 2009/03/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/3/1 6:31
   25k 2009/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/20 19:13
   29k 2003/08/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 10:25
   25k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmenuw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenuw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 17:30
   24k 2008/10/30 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=1.2 sys=4.0
                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/30 23:53
  211k 2009/06/06 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygmp-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmp-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/6/6 12:23
   63k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 15:00
   66k 2009/03/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/3/1 6:39
   63k 2009/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/20 19:25
   63k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses++w-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++w-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 17:41
  195k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 14:45
  237k 2009/03/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/3/1 6:28
  198k 2009/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/20 19:10
  224k 2003/08/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 10:24
  244k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygncursesw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncursesw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 17:28
  119k 2010/05/18 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygneon-27.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygneon-27.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/5/18 13:05
   51k 2009/10/27 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygogrove-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygogrove-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/10/27 4:24
 1559k 2009/10/27 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygosp-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygosp-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/10/26 20:12
  303k 2009/10/27 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygospgrove-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygospgrove-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/10/27 4:25
 1757k 2009/10/27 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygostyle-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygostyle-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/10/27 4:25
   13k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 14:47
   11k 2009/03/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/3/1 6:30
   13k 2009/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/20 19:12
   19k 2003/08/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 10:24
   13k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpanelw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanelw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 16:30
  224k 2010/06/15 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/15 5:10
   10k 2010/06/15 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/15 5:11
 1627k 2010/08/29 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygperl5_10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/8/28 19:17
  250k 2010/08/08 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/8/8 4:58
   22k 2002/06/09 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/9 6:45
  103k 2009/01/07 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygpq.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpq.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/1/7 16:46
   27k 2009/09/07 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygproxy-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygproxy-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/9/7 1:56
  155k 2009/06/23 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygreadline6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline6.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/6/23 13:20
  164k 2011/01/26 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygreadline7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline7.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/1/26 3:25
   84k 2010/07/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsasl2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/7/2 4:19
   54k 2011/03/04 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygserf-0-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygserf-0-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/4 17:45
    8k 2011/05/05 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsigsegv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsigsegv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/5/5 8:33
 1613k 2010/12/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsqlite3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsqlite3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/12/1 12:20
  121k 2010/06/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygssh2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssh2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/1 19:44
  263k 2011/03/16 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/16 20:54
    8k 2011/03/22 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygssp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/22 4:12
  771k 2011/03/22 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygstdc++-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygstdc++-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/22 4:53
    8k 2010/01/06 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygstunnel.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygstunnel.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/6 15:54
  232k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_client-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_client-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:45
   36k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_delta-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:40
   39k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_diff-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:40
   18k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
  141k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs_base-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
  123k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs_fs-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
    7k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_fs_util-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_fs_util-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:40
   29k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:44
   23k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_local-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:43
  112k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_neon-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_neon-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
  113k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_serf-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_serf-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
   68k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_ra_svn-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
  140k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_repos-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:42
  238k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:40
  238k 2011/06/03 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsvn_wc-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/6/2 18:41
   48k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygtic-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtic-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 14:45
   48k 2009/11/20 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygtic-9.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtic-9.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/11/20 19:10
   48k 2010/01/02 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygticw-10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygticw-10.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/1/2 17:28
  247k 2004/12/07 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygtidy-0-99-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtidy-0-99-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/12/7 14:34
  347k 2011/04/08 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/4/8 2:27
  282k 2003/08/11 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/11 3:32
    9k 2011/04/08 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygtiffxx-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiffxx-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/4/8 2:27
   16k 2010/06/24 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cyguuid-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyguuid-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/6/24 20:19
   28k 2010/03/28 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygwrap-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwrap-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/3/28 10:02
 1128k 2010/05/12 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygxml2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxml2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/5/12 10:34
  200k 2010/05/12 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygxslt-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxslt-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/5/12 10:59
   76k 2010/08/01 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2010/8/1 22:04
 2604k 2011/03/29 C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2011/3/29 9:10
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.7.9
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        Cygwin conv: 181
        API major: 0
        API minor: 237
        Shared data: 5
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 3
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Installations name: Installations
        Cygdrive default prefix:
        Build date:
        Shared id: cygwin1S5

[...]

No Cygwin services found.

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: H:\Downloads\Cygwin
Last downloaded files from: http://cygwin.basemirror.de/

Package               Version              Status
_update-info-dir      00963-1              OK
a2ps                  4.13-1               OK
alternatives          1.3.30c-10           OK
astyle                2.02-1               OK
base-cygwin           3.0-1                OK
base-files            4.0-6                OK
Empty package base-passwd
base-passwd           3.1-2                OK
bash                  4.1.10-4             OK
bind                  9.7.1-1              OK
binutils              2.20.51-2            OK
build-docbook-catalog 1.5-2                OK
bzip2                 1.0.6-2              OK
colordiff             1.0.9-1              OK
coreutils             8.10-1               OK
cpio                  2.11-1               OK
crypt                 1.1-1                OK
csih                  0.9.4-1              OK
curl                  7.20.1-1             OK
cygrunsrv             1.34-1               OK
cygutils              1.4.6-1              OK
cygwin                1.7.9-1              OK
cygwin-doc            1.7-1                OK
dash                  0.5.6.1-2            OK
diffutils             2.9-1                OK
docbook-dsssl         1.79-2               OK
docbook-sgml30        3.0-1                OK
docbook-sgml31        3.1-1                OK
docbook-sgml40        4.0-1                OK
docbook-sgml41        4.1-1                OK
docbook-sgml42        4.2-1                OK
docbook-sgml43        4.3-1                OK
docbook-sgml44        4.4-1                OK
docbook-sgml45        4.5-1                OK
docbook-utils         0.6.14-1             OK
docbook-xml-simple10  1.0-2                OK
docbook-xml-simple11  1.1-2                OK
docbook-xml412        4.1.2-2              OK
docbook-xml42         4.2-4                OK
docbook-xml43         4.3-2                OK
docbook-xml44         4.4-2                OK
docbook-xml45         4.5-1                OK
docbook-xsl           1.75.2-1             OK
docbook-xsl-ns        1.75.2-1             OK
dos2unix              5.3-1                OK
ed                    1.0-1                OK
editrights            1.01-2               OK
fetchmail             6.3.18-1             OK
file                  5.05-1               OK
findutils             4.5.9-2              OK
gawk                  3.1.8-1              OK
gettext               0.17-11              OK
grep                  2.6.3-1              OK
groff                 1.20.1-2             OK
gzip                  1.4-1                OK
inetutils             1.7-2                OK
ipc-utils             1.0-1                OK
jadetex               3.13-1               OK
less                  436-1                OK
libapr1               1.4.4-1              OK
libaprutil1           1.3.10-1             OK
libattr1              2.4.43-1             OK
libbind9_60           9.7.1-1              OK
libblkid1             2.17.2-1             OK
libbz2_1              1.0.6-2              OK
libcurl4              7.20.1-1             OK
libdb4.5              4.5.20.2-2           OK
libdns66              9.7.1-1              OK
libedit0              20090923-1           OK
libexpat1             2.0.1-1              OK
Empty package libgc
libgc                 7.1-1                OK
libgc1                7.1-1                OK
libgcc1               4.3.4-4              OK
libgcrypt11           1.4.6-1              OK
libgdbm4              1.8.3-20             OK
libgmp3               4.3.1-3              OK
libgpg-error0         1.10-1               OK
libhdf5_0             1.6.9-2              OK
libiconv2             1.13.1-2             OK
libidn11              1.18-1               OK
libintl2              0.12.1-3             OK
libintl3              0.14.5-1             OK
libintl8              0.17-11              OK
libisc60              9.7.1-1              OK
libisccc60            9.7.1-1              OK
libisccfg60           9.7.1-1              OK
libjbig2              2.0-11               OK
libjpeg62             6b-21                OK
libjpeg7              7-10                 OK
libjpeg8              8b-1                 OK
libkpathsea3          2.0.2-15             OK
libkpathsea4          3.0.0-3              OK
liblwres60            9.7.1-1              OK
liblzma1              4.999.9beta-11       OK
liblzma5              5.0.2_20110517-1     OK
libncurses10          5.7-18               OK
libncurses7           5.3-4                OK
libncurses8           5.5-10               OK
libncurses9           5.7-16               OK
libncursesw10         5.7-18               OK
libneon27             0.29.3-1             OK
libopenldap2_3_0      2.3.43-1             OK
libopenssl098         0.9.8r-2             OK
libosp5               1.5.2-2              OK
libostyle1            1.4devel1-2          OK
libpcre0              8.02-1               OK
libpng12              1.2.44-1             OK
libpopt0              1.6.4-4              OK
libpq5                8.2.11-1             OK
libproxy0             0.2.3-2              OK
libreadline6          5.2.14-12            OK
libreadline7          6.1.2-2              OK
libsasl2              2.1.23-1             OK
libserf0_1            0.7.1-1              OK
libsigsegv2           2.10-1               OK
libsqlite3_0          3.7.3-1              OK
libssh2_1             1.2.5-1              OK
libssp0               4.3.4-4              OK
libstdc++6            4.3.4-4              OK
libtidy0_99_0         20090325-1           OK
libtiff4              3.6.0-5              OK
libtiff5              3.9.4-1              OK
libuuid1              2.17.2-1             OK
libwrap0              7.6-21               OK
libxml2               2.7.7-1              OK
libxslt               1.1.26-2             OK
links                 2.2-1                OK
login                 1.10-10              OK
lynx                  2.8.5-4              OK
man                   1.6f-1               OK
minires               1.02-1               OK
ncurses               5.7-18               OK
openjade              1.4devel1-2          OK
OpenSP                1.5.2-2              OK
openssh               5.8p1-1              OK
p7zip                 9.04-10              OK
perl                  5.10.1-5             OK
perl-SGMLSpm          1.03ii-2             OK
ping                  1.0-1                OK
psutils               1.17-1               OK
rebase                3.0.1-1              OK
rsh                   0.17-1               OK
rsync                 3.0.8-1              OK
run                   1.1.13-1             OK
rxvt                  20050409-21          OK
sed                   4.2.1-1              OK
sgml-common           0.6.3-3              OK
sgrep                 1.94a-2              OK
sharutils             4.10-2               OK
shutdown              1.7-1                OK
stunnel               4.29-1               OK
subversion            1.6.17-1             OK
tar                   1.25-1               OK
termcap               5.7_20091114-14      OK
terminfo              5.7_20091114-14      OK
terminfo0             5.5_20061104-12      OK
tetex-bin             3.0.0-3              OK
texinfo               4.13-3               OK
tidy                  041206-1             OK
tnef                  1.4.3-1              OK
tzcode                2010j-1              OK
units                 1.87-1               OK
unzip                 6.0-10               OK
util-linux            2.17.2-1             OK
vim                   7.3.003-1            OK
w3m                   0.5.2-2              OK
wget                  1.12-1               OK
which                 2.20-2               OK
wput                  0.6.2-1              OK
xz                    5.0.2_20110517-1     OK
zip                   3.0-11               OK
zlib                  1.2.5-1              OK
zlib-devel            1.2.5-1              OK
zlib0                 1.2.5-1              OK
Use -h to see help about each section

[-- Attachment #3: touch.trace --]

   19      19 [main] touch 3104 open_shared: name shared.5, n 5, shared 0x60FB0000 (wanted 0x60FB0000), h 0x780
 1023    1042 [main] touch 3104 heap_init: heap base 0x470000, heap top 0x470000
  525    1567 [main] touch 3104 open_shared: name S-1-5-21-3170049857-3865659663-2039841557-5607.1, n 1, shared 0x60FC0000 (wanted 0x60FC0000), h 0x77C
  478    2045 [main] touch 3104 user_info::create: opening user shared for 'S-1-5-21-3170049857-3865659663-2039841557-5607' at 0x60FC0000
  377    2422 [main] touch 3104 user_info::create: user shared version 6112AFB3
  822    3244 [main] touch 3104 dll_crt0_0: finished dll_crt0_0 initialization
  429    3673 [main] touch 3104 _cygtls::remove: wait 0xFFFFFFFF
  369    4042 [main] touch 3104 _cygtls::remove: removed 0x22CE64 element 0
  492    4534 [main] touch 3104 _cygtls::remove: wait 0xFFFFFFFF
  416    4950 [main] touch 3104 _cygtls::remove: removed 0x22CE64 element 0
  395    5345 [main] touch 3104 _cygtls::remove: wait 0xFFFFFFFF
  342    5687 [main] touch 3104 _cygtls::remove: removed 0x22CE64 element 0
  574    6261 [sig] touch 3104 wait_sig: entering ReadFile loop, my_readsig 0x758, my_sendsig 0x754
28563   34824 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (H:\temp, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  517   35341 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: H:\temp = normalize_win32_path (H:\temp)
  347   35688 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/h/temp = conv_to_posix_path (H:\temp)
  716   36404 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 0: not open
  387   36791 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 1: not open
  353   37144 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 2: not open
  544   37688 [main] touch (3104) open_shared: name cygpid.3104, n 3104, shared 0x60FE0000 (wanted 0x60FE0000), h 0x708
  387   38075 [main] touch 3104 **********************************************
 1278   39353 [main] touch 3104 Program name: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\touch.exe (pid 3104, ppid 1)
  425   39778 [main] touch 3104 App version:  1007.7, api: 0.230
  434   40212 [main] touch 3104 DLL version:  1007.9, api: 0.237
  346   40558 [main] touch 3104 DLL build:    2011-03-29 10:10
  375   40933 [main] touch 3104 OS version:   Windows NT-5.1
  356   41289 [main] touch 3104 Heap size:    402653184
  366   41655 [main] touch 3104 **********************************************
  349   42004 [main] touch 3104 pinfo::thisproc: myself->dwProcessId 3104
  693   42697 [main] touch 3104 time: 1308229118 = time (0)
 1135   43832 [main] touch 3104 parse_options: glob (called func)
  429   44261 [main] touch 3104 parse_options: dosfilewarning 0
  411   44672 [main] touch 3104 parse_options: returning
  447   45119 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: GetEnvironmentStrings returned 0x10000
  463   45582 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4982B0: !::=::\
  479   46061 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4982C0: ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
  393   46454 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498300: APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\peter.forman\Application Data
  402   46856 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498348: CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
  456   47312 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498388: COLORFGBG=0;default;15
  433   47745 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4983A8: COLORTERM=rxvt-xpm
  378   48123 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4983C0: COMMONPROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files\Common Files
  557   48680 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4983F8: COMPUTERNAME=CLYCEWS04
  443   49123 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498418: COMSPEC=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
  415   49538 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498448: CYGWIN=noglob nodosfilewarning
  397   49935 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498470: DISPLAY=:0
  560   50495 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498480: FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
  427   50922 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4984A0: GS_PROG=C:\Program Files\gs\gs9.01\bin\gswin32.exe
  408   51330 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4984D8: HLS_IPADDR=192.168.254.3
  382   51712 [main] touch 3104 getwinenv: can't set native for HOME= since no environ yet
 1875   53587 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (H:\, no-keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  441   54028 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: H:\ = normalize_win32_path (H:\)
  559   54587 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/h = conv_to_posix_path (H:\)
  466   55053 [main] touch 3104 win_env::add_cache: posix /cygdrive/h
  360   55413 [main] touch 3104 win_env::add_cache: native HOME=H:\
  348   55761 [main] touch 3104 posify: env var converted to HOME=/cygdrive/h
  487   56248 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498528: HOME=/cygdrive/h
  461   56709 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498540: HOMEDRIVE=H:
  547   57256 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4984F8: HOMEPATH=\
  415   57671 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498558: HOMESHARE=\\clydsv01\home$\peter.forman
  411   58082 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498588: HOSTNAME=CLYCEWS04
  542   58624 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4985A0: INFOPATH=/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info:/usr/info:
  435   59059 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4985E0: LANG=C.UTF-8
  460   59519 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4985F8: LOGONSERVER=\\HSMADSV01
  468   59987 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498618: MANPATH=/usr/local/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/man:
  404   60391 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498650: NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
  396   60787 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498670: OLDPWD=/cygdrive/h
  402   61189 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498688: OS=Windows_NT
  623   61812 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4986A0: OnlineServices=Online Services
  413   62225 [main] touch 3104 getwinenv: can't set native for PATH= since no environ yet
  425   62650 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  424   63074 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\bin)
  354   63428 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/local/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\bin)
  351   63779 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  445   64224 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin)
  347   64571 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin)
  333   64904 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  436   65340 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4 = normalize_win32_path (C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4)
  418   65758 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4)
  368   66126 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  338   66464 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\system32 = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32)
  788   67252 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32)
  387   67639 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  354   67993 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS)
  360   68353 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS)
  448   68801 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  374   69175 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem)
  349   69524 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem)
  886   70410 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  450   70860 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX)
  382   71242 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Intel/DMIX = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX)
 1138   72380 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  450   72830 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem)
 2259   75089 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/QuickTime/QTSystem = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem)
 7580   82669 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\imc\Shared, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
 1600   84269 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\imc\Shared = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\imc\Shared)
  363   84632 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/imc/Shared = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\imc\Shared)
  424   85056 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  343   85399 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0 = normalize_win32_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0)
  355   85754 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0)
  480   86234 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  366   86600 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin)
  341   86941 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin)
  392   87333 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  370   87703 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg)
  358   88061 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseHg = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg)
  361   88422 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  483   88905 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\bin)
  353   89258 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/MATLAB/R2010b/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\bin)
  353   89611 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  416   90027 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Python27 = normalize_win32_path (C:\Python27)
  403   90430 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Python27 = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27)
  340   90770 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27\Scripts, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  389   91159 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Python27\Scripts = normalize_win32_path (C:\Python27\Scripts)
  457   91616 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Python27\Scripts)
  360   91976 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  345   92321 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin)
  429   92750 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin)
  340   93090 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (%ATHOS_ROOT%\bin\win32, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  354   93444 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: %ATHOS_ROOT%/bin/win32 = conv_to_posix_path (%ATHOS_ROOT%\bin\win32)
  367   93811 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\PuTTY, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  516   94327 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\PuTTY = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\PuTTY)
  343   94670 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /cygdrive/c/Program Files/PuTTY = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\PuTTY)
  432   95102 [main] touch 3104 win_env::add_cache: posix /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Intel/DMIX:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/QuickTime/QTSystem:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/imc/Shared:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseHg:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/MATLAB/R2010b/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/usr/bin:%ATHOS_ROOT%/bin/win32:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PuTTY
  434   95536 [main] touch 3104 win_env::add_cache: native PATH=C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\bin;C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin;C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\Program Files\imc\Shared;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010b\bin;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Scripts;C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin;%ATHOS_ROOT%\bin\win32;C:\Program Files\PuTTY
  401   95937 [main] touch 3104 posify: env var converted to PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Intel/DMIX:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/QuickTime/QTSystem:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/imc/Shared:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseHg:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/MATLAB/R2010b/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/usr/bin:%ATHOS_ROOT%/bin/win32:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PuTTY
  531   96468 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A8D00: PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Intel/DMIX:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/QuickTime/QTSystem:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/imc/Shared:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseSVN/bin:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/TortoiseHg:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/MATLAB/R2010b/bin:/cygdrive/c/Python27:/cygdrive/c/Python27/Scripts:/usr/bin:%ATHOS_ROOT%/bin/win32:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/PuTTY
  576   97044 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4986C8: PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.PSC1
  521   97565 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498710: PRINTER=\\hsmflsv01\SHARP MX-2300N
  386   97951 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498738: PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
  396   98347 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498758: PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel
  394   98741 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4987A8: PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
  429   99170 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4987C0: PROCESSOR_REVISION=170a
  388   99558 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4987E0: PROGRAMFILES=C:\Program Files
  449  100007 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498808: PS1=\[\e]0;\w\a\]\n\[\e[32m\]\u@\h \[\e[33m\]\w\[\e[0m\]\n\$
  497  100504 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498850: PSModulePath=C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
 1171  101675 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x498898: PWD=/cygdrive/h/temp
  393  102068 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A8F40: PYTHONPATH=C:\SVN\COG\branches\Digi\xCI_tests
 1321  103389 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A8F78: Platform=BPC
  419  103808 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A8F90: QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
  484  104292 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A8FD0: SESSIONNAME=Console
  389  104681 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4988B8: SHLVL=1
  400  105081 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A8FF0: SYSTEMDRIVE=C:
  404  105485 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9008: SYSTEMROOT=C:\WINDOWS
  464  105949 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9028: TERM=rxvt-cygwin-native
  395  106344 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9048: TEXDOCVIEW_dvi=cygstart %s
  410  106754 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9068: TEXDOCVIEW_html=cygstart %s
  547  107301 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9090: TEXDOCVIEW_pdf=cygstart %s
  446  107747 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A90B0: TEXDOCVIEW_ps=cygstart %s
  628  108375 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A90D0: TEXDOCVIEW_txt=cygstart %s
  437  108812 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A90F0: USER=peter.forman
  394  109206 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9108: USERDNSDOMAIN=CERESPOWER.COM
  480  109686 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9130: USERDOMAIN=CERESPOWER
  485  110171 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9150: USERNAME=peter.forman
  552  110723 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A9170: USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\peter.forman
  414  111137 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A91A8: WINDIR=C:\WINDOWS
  395  111532 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A91C0: WINDOWID=4950192
  383  111915 [main] touch 3104 environ_init: 0x4A91D8: _=/usr/bin/strace
  360  112275 [main] touch 3104 pinfo_init: Set nice to 0
  445  112720 [main] touch 3104 pinfo_init: pid 3104, pgid 3104
  432  113152 [main] touch 3104 dtable::extend: size 32, fds 0x6124382C
  798  113950 [main] touch 3104 pwdgrp::load: \etc\passwd curr_lines 10
  480  114430 [main] touch 3104 pwdgrp::load: \etc\passwd load succeeded
  827  115257 [main] touch 3104 pwdgrp::load: \etc\group curr_lines 14
  448  115705 [main] touch 3104 pwdgrp::load: \etc\group load succeeded
  332  116037 [main] touch 3104 cygheap_user::ontherange: what 2, pw 0x4A97A0
  332  116369 [main] touch 3104 cygheap_user::ontherange: HOME is already in the environment /cygdrive/h
  665  117034 [main] touch 3104 build_argv: argv[0] = 'touch'
  452  117486 [main] touch 3104 build_argv: argv[1] = 'foo.txt'
  348  117834 [main] touch 3104 build_argv: argc 2
  744  118578 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61243984
  400  118978 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: CreateNamedPipe: name \\.\pipe\cygwin-7e057a4dbea6d07c-tty0-from-master, size 65536
  466  119444 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_pipe::create_selectable: pipe busy
  341  119785 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
  372  120157 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  334  120491 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  633  121124 [main] touch 3104 alloc_sd: uid 15607, gid 10513, attribute 2190
  361  121485 [main] touch 3104 cygsid::debug_print: alloc_sd: owner SID = S-1-5-21-3170049857-3865659663-2039841557-5607 (+)
  438  121923 [main] touch 3104 cygsid::debug_print: alloc_sd: group SID = S-1-5-21-3170049857-3865659663-2039841557-513 (+)
  405  122328 [main] touch 3104 alloc_sd: ACL-Size: 124
  423  122751 [main] touch 3104 alloc_sd: Created SD-Size: 200
  414  123165 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: (538): tty output_mutex: waiting 500 ms
  370  123535 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: (538): tty output_mutex: acquired
  352  123887 [main] touch 3104 tty::create_inuse: cygtty.slave_alive.0 0x6F4
  409  124296 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: (541): tty output_mutex released
  480  124776 [main] touch 3104 open_shared: name cygpid.2932, n 2932, shared 0x18C00000 (wanted 0x0), h 0x6F0
  344  125120 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: dup handles directly since I'm allmighty.
  463  125583 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: duplicated from_master 0x150->0x6F0 from tty_owner
  386  125969 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: duplicated to_master 0x15C->0x6E8 from tty_owner
  388  126357 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::manage_console_count: fhandler_tty_slave::open: console_count 1, amount 1, no ctty, avoid_freeing_console 0
  382  126739 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_console::need_invisible: invisible_console 0
  342  127081 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: /dev/tty0 opened, usecount 1
  423  127504 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: old no ctty
  337  127841 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/tty0 sid 3104, pid 3104, pgid 3104, tty->pgid 2804, tty->sid 2692
  390  128231 [main] touch 3104 open_shared: name cygpid.2692, n 2692, shared 0x18C00000 (wanted 0x0), h 0x6EC
  518  128749 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: cygheap->ctty 0x0, arch 0x61243BDC
  329  129078 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: ctty NULL
  350  129428 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::manage_console_count: _pinfo::set_ctty: console_count 2, amount 1, ctty /dev/tty0, avoid_freeing_console 0
  412  129840 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: /dev/tty0 ctty, usecount 2
  481  130321 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61243E7C
  329  130650 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: copied fhandler_tty_slave archetype
  417  131067 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x10002, supplied_bin 0x0
  342  131409 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: O_TEXT/O_BINARY set in flags 0x10000
  331  131740 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
  485  132225 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::manage_console_count: fhandler_tty_slave::open<arch>: console_count 3, amount 1, ctty /dev/tty0, avoid_freeing_console 0
  401  132626 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::open: /dev/tty0 opened, usecount 3
  361  132987 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: old ctty /dev/tty0
  363  133350 [main] touch 3104 _pinfo::set_ctty: attaching ctty /dev/tty0 sid 2692, pid 3104, pgid 3104, tty->pgid 2804, tty->sid 2692
  437  133787 [main] touch 3104 open_shared: name cygpid.2692, n 2692, shared 0x18C00000 (wanted 0x0), h 0x18C
  461  134248 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_console::need_invisible: invisible_console 0
  710  134958 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll, keep-rel, no-add-slash)
  333  135291 [main] touch 3104 normalize_win32_path: C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll = normalize_win32_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll)
  460  135751 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_posix_path: /usr/bin/cygintl-8.dll = conv_to_posix_path (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll)
  383  136134 [main] touch 3104 __set_errno: void dll_crt0_1(void*):958 val 0
  755  136889 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: sendsig 0x754, pid 3104, signal -39, its_me 1
  337  137226 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: wakeup 0x6EC
  352  137578 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: Waiting for pack.wakeup 0x6EC
  344  137922 [sig] touch 3104 wait_sig: signalling pack.wakeup 0x6EC
  420  138342 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: returning 0x0 from sending signal -39
  357  138699 [main] touch 3104 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0000
  464  139163 [main] touch 3104 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0000
  545  139708 [main] touch 3104 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0000
  437  140145 [main] touch 3104 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0000
  394  140539 [main] touch 3104 __get_lcid_from_locale: LCID=0x0000
 1010  141549 [main] touch 3104 open: open (foo.txt, 0xC201)
  650  142199 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src foo.txt
  369  142568 [main] touch 3104 cwdstuff::get: posix /cygdrive/h/temp
  339  142907 [main] touch 3104 cwdstuff::get: (/cygdrive/h/temp) = cwdstuff::get (0x470008, 32768, 1, 0), errno 0
  336  143243 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt = normalize_posix_path (foo.txt)
  451  143694 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt)
  342  144036 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::cygdrive_win32_path: src '/cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt', dst 'H:\temp\foo.txt'
  552  144588 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  395  144983 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt, dst H:\temp\foo.txt, flags 0x4022, rc 0
  714  145697 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt)
  623  146320 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt)
  712  147032 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe)
  502  147534 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe)
 2256  149790 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.lnk)
  402  150192 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.lnk)
  807  150999 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe.lnk)
  327  151326 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe.lnk)
  352  151678 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x22B790) (0x4022)
  538  152216 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/cygdrive/h/temp)
  336  152552 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::cygdrive_win32_path: src '/cygdrive/h/temp', dst 'H:\temp'
  335  152887 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  423  153310 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /cygdrive/h/temp, dst H:\temp, flags 0x4022, rc 0
  682  153992 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp)
 1488  155480 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  677  156157 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (H:\temp, 0x22B790) (0x4022)
  403  156560 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(H:\temp\foo.txt), has_acls(1)
  348  156908 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
  525  157433 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x10C201)
  794  158227 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC0000022 -> windows error 5
  319  158546 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 5 == errno 13
  485  159031 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C0000022 = NtCreateFile (0x0, 40160080, \??\H:\temp\foo.txt, io, NULL, 80, 7, 3, 4020, NULL, 0)
  381  159412 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x10C201)
  671  160083 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0xC201)
  602  160685 [main] touch 3104 open: -1 = open (foo.txt, 0xC201)
  887  161572 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt
  321  161893 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt = normalize_posix_path (/cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt)
  342  162235 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt)
  370  162605 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::cygdrive_win32_path: src '/cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt', dst 'H:\temp\foo.txt'
  365  162970 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  469  163439 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /cygdrive/h/temp/foo.txt, dst H:\temp\foo.txt, flags 0x4022, rc 0
  930  164369 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt)
  340  164709 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt)
  773  165482 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe)
  333  165815 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe)
  846  166661 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.lnk)
  345  167006 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.lnk)
 2457  169463 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe.lnk)
 1295  170758 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt.exe.lnk)
 1317  172075 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x22B790) (0x4022)
 1283  173358 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/cygdrive/h/temp)
 1363  174721 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::cygdrive_win32_path: src '/cygdrive/h/temp', dst 'H:\temp'
 1316  176037 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1314  177351 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /cygdrive/h/temp, dst H:\temp, flags 0x4022, rc 0
 2816  180167 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\H:\temp)
 2572  182739 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
 2479  185218 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (H:\temp, 0x22B790) (0x4022)
 1356  186574 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(H:\temp\foo.txt), has_acls(1)
 1367  187941 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
 1332  189273 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x110000)
 2706  191979 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC0000034 -> windows error 2
 1350  193329 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2 == errno 2
 1283  194612 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C0000034 = NtCreateFile (0x0, 20100, \??\H:\temp\foo.txt, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4000, NULL, 0)
 2244  196856 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x110000)
 1323  198179 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x10000)
15300  213479 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x110001)
 6565  220044 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC0000034 -> windows error 2
 1461  221505 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 2 == errno 2
 1309  222814 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C0000034 = NtCreateFile (0x0, 40120080, \??\H:\temp\foo.txt, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
 1331  224145 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x110001)
 1291  225436 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x10001)
 1299  226735 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::utimens_fs: Opening file failed
 1281  228016 [main] touch 3104 utimens_worker: -1 = utimes (\??\H:\temp\foo.txt, 0x0)
 2331  230347 [main] touch 3104 open: open (/usr/share/locale/locale.alias, 0x0)
 1269  231616 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /usr/share/locale/locale.alias
 1281  232897 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /usr/share/locale/locale.alias = normalize_posix_path (/usr/share/locale/locale.alias)
 1308  234205 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/locale.alias)
 1311  235516 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1253  236769 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/locale.alias, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
 1442  238211 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias)
 1335  239546 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
 1367  240913 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x22B1D0) (0x3000A)
 1307  242220 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias), has_acls(1)
 3791  246011 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
 1258  247269 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x100000)
 1462  248731 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: flags 0x100000, supplied_bin 0x10000
 1297  250028 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::set_flags: filemode set to binary
 1352  251380 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = NtCreateFile (0x6A0, 80100000, \??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
 1354  252734 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 1 = fhandler_base::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x100000)
 1413  254147 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 1 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x0)
 1378  255525 [main] touch 3104 open: 2 = open (/usr/share/locale/locale.alias, 0x0)
 1421  256946 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 2: opened as binary
 1714  258660 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 0: opened as binary
 1268  259928 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 1: opened as binary
 1334  261262 [main] touch 3104 _cygwin_istext_for_stdio: fd 2: opened as binary
 1539  262801 [main] touch 3104 cygpsid::debug_print: get_sids_info: owner SID = S-1-5-21-3170049857-3865659663-2039841557-5607
 1322  264123 [main] touch 3104 cygpsid::debug_print: get_sids_info: group SID = S-1-5-32-544
 1339  265462 [main] touch 3104 get_info_from_sd: ACL 1A4, uid 15607, gid 0
 1313  266775 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::fstat_helper: 0 = fstat (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x22C5C8) st_atime=4DF9FD5D st_size=2660, st_mode=0x81A4, st_ino=281474976793692, sizeof=96
  623  267398 [main] touch 3104 fstat64: 0 = fstat (2, 0x22C5C8)
  425  267823 [main] touch 3104 readv: readv (2, 0x22C5E4, 1) blocking, sigcatchers 0
  572  268395 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::read: returning 2660, binary mode
  348  268743 [main] touch 3104 readv: 2660 = readv (2, 0x22C5E4, 1), errno 2
 9987  278730 [main] touch 3104 readv: readv (2, 0x22C5E4, 1) blocking, sigcatchers 0
 1460  280190 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::read: returning 0, binary mode
 1328  281518 [main] touch 3104 readv: 0 = readv (2, 0x22C5E4, 1), errno 2
 1603  283121 [main] touch 3104 close: close (2)
 1276  284397 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::close: closing '/usr/share/locale/locale.alias' handle 0x6A0
 1685  286082 [main] touch 3104 close: 0 = close (2)
 1660  287742 [main] touch 3104 open: open (/usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias, 0x0)
 1361  289103 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias
 1483  290586 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias = normalize_posix_path (/usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias)
 1382  291968 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias)
 1326  293294 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1291  294585 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
 1547  296132 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias)
 1749  297881 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias)
 1382  299263 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
 1306  300569 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
 1710  302279 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/local/share/locale)
 1439  303718 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1383  305101 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/local/share/locale, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
 1453  306554 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale)
 1329  307883 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale)
 1341  309224 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
 1351  310575 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
 1340  311915 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/local/share)
 1312  313227 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1364  314591 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/local/share, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
 1478  316069 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share)
 1337  317406 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share)
 1608  319014 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share.lnk)
 1490  320504 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share.lnk)
 1449  321953 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
 1384  323337 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/local)
 1214  324551 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1292  325843 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/local, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
 1488  327331 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local)
 1352  328683 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
 1332  330015 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
 1350  331365 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias), has_acls(1)
 2020  333385 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
 1302  334687 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x100000)
 1664  336351 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC000003A -> windows error 3
13606  349957 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 3 == errno 2
 1940  351897 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C000003A = NtCreateFile (0x0, 80100000, \??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
 1811  353708 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x100000)
  732  354440 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\local\share\locale\locale.alias, 0x0)
  424  354864 [main] touch 3104 open: -1 = open (/usr/local/share/locale/locale.alias, 0x0)
  691  355555 [main] touch 3104 open: open (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias, 0x0)
  337  355892 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias
  430  356322 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias = normalize_posix_path (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias)
  437  356759 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias)
  349  357108 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  349  357457 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  564  358021 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias)
  354  358375 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias)
  345  358720 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  379  359099 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
  469  359568 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale)
  361  359929 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  364  360293 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  465  360758 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale)
  342  361100 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale)
  355  361455 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  411  361866 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
  390  362256 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11)
 1102  363358 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  469  363827 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/X11R6/lib/X11, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  487  364314 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11)
  368  364682 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11)
  354  365036 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
 3767  368803 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
 1503  370306 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/X11R6/lib)
 1331  371637 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1319  372956 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/X11R6/lib, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
 3857  376813 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib)
 1532  378345 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib)
  601  378946 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  406  379352 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
  367  379719 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/X11R6)
  545  380264 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  391  380655 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/X11R6, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  445  381100 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6)
  360  381460 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6)
  818  382278 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6.lnk)
  350  382628 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6.lnk)
  358  382986 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
  383  383369 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr)
  474  383843 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  361  384204 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  425  384629 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr)
  404  385033 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  390  385423 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr, 0x22B1C0) (0x3000A)
  356  385779 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias), has_acls(1)
  476  386255 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
  365  386620 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias, 0x100000)
  426  387046 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC000003A -> windows error 3
  514  387560 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 3 == errno 2
  362  387922 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C000003A = NtCreateFile (0x0, 80100000, \??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
  344  388266 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias, 0x100000)
  352  388618 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\X11R6\lib\X11\locale\locale.alias, 0x0)
  390  389008 [main] touch 3104 open: -1 = open (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/locale.alias, 0x0)
 1181  390189 [main] touch 3104 open: open (/usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  341  390530 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo
  357  390887 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo = normalize_posix_path (/usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo)
  508  391395 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo)
  351  391746 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  344  392090 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  880  392970 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo)
  395  393365 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo)
  351  393716 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  343  394059 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  402  394461 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES)
  362  394823 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  332  395155 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  495  395650 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES)
  381  396031 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES)
  339  396370 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  342  396712 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  374  397086 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8)
  391  397477 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  349  397826 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  527  398353 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8)
  334  398687 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8)
  435  399122 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8.lnk)
  422  399544 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8.lnk)
  358  399902 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  339  400241 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale)
  339  400580 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  396  400976 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  402  401378 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale)
  363  401741 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  448  402189 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  333  402522 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo), has_acls(1)
  332  402854 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
  359  403213 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x110000)
  450  403663 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC000003A -> windows error 3
  329  403992 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 3 == errno 2
  324  404316 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C000003A = NtCreateFile (0x0, 80100000, \??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
  469  404785 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x110000)
  322  405107 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.UTF-8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  340  405447 [main] touch 3104 open: -1 = open (/usr/share/locale/C.UTF-8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  495  405942 [main] touch 3104 open: open (/usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  312  406254 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo
  324  406578 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo = normalize_posix_path (/usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo)
  421  406999 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo)
  320  407319 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  394  407713 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  512  408225 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo)
  379  408604 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo)
  490  409094 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  425  409519 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
 1265  410784 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES)
  412  411196 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  330  411526 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  413  411939 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES)
  421  412360 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES)
  424  412784 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  324  413108 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  350  413458 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C.utf8)
  403  413861 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  345  414206 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C.utf8, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  407  414613 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8)
  725  415338 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8)
  445  415783 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8.lnk)
  343  416126 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8.lnk)
  341  416467 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  413  416880 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale)
  348  417228 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  350  417578 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  442  418020 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale)
  371  418391 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  426  418817 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  515  419332 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo), has_acls(1)
  349  419681 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
  363  420044 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x110000)
  501  420545 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC000003A -> windows error 3
  422  420967 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 3 == errno 2
  328  421295 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C000003A = NtCreateFile (0x0, 80100000, \??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
  348  421643 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x110000)
  350  421993 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.utf8\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  520  422513 [main] touch 3104 open: -1 = open (/usr/share/locale/C.utf8/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  498  423011 [main] touch 3104 open: open (/usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  341  423352 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: src /usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo
  359  423711 [main] touch 3104 normalize_posix_path: /usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo = normalize_posix_path (/usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo)
  397  424108 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo)
  344  424452 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  357  424809 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  514  425323 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo)
  464  425787 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo)
  360  426147 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  358  426505 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  364  426869 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES)
  421  427290 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  341  427631 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  429  428060 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES)
  406  428466 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC000003A = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES)
  353  428819 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  384  429203 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  430  429633 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale/C)
  356  429989 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
  354  430343 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale/C, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  549  430892 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C)
  343  431235 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C)
  406  431641 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.lnk)
  350  431991 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0xC0000034 = NtQueryInformationFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C.lnk)
  465  432456 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  359  432815 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: conv_to_win32_path (/usr/share/locale)
 2720  435535 [main] touch 3104 set_flags: flags: binary (0x2)
 1791  437326 [main] touch 3104 mount_info::conv_to_win32_path: src_path /usr/share/locale, dst C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale, flags 0x3000A, rc 0
  859  438185 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0x0 = NtCreateFile (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale)
  388  438573 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: not a symlink
  393  438966 [main] touch 3104 symlink_info::check: 0 = symlink.check (C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale, 0x22B380) (0x3000A)
  509  439475 [main] touch 3104 path_conv::check: this->path(C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo), has_acls(1)
  354  439829 [main] touch 3104 build_fh_pc: fh 0x61244144
  774  440603 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x110000)
  500  441103 [main] touch 3104 seterrno_from_nt_status: /ext/build/netrel/src/cygwin-1.7.9-1/winsup/cygwin/fhandler.cc:605 status 0xC000003A -> windows error 3
  356  441459 [main] touch 3104 geterrno_from_win_error: windows error 3 == errno 2
  350  441809 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: C000003A = NtCreateFile (0x0, 80100000, \??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, io, NULL, 0, 7, 1, 4020, NULL, 0)
  642  442451 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open: 0 = fhandler_base::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x110000)
  379  442830 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::open_fs: 0 = fhandler_disk_file::open (\??\C:\Program Files\Cygwin\usr\share\locale\C\LC_MESSAGES\coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
  389  443219 [main] touch 3104 open: -1 = open (/usr/share/locale/C/LC_MESSAGES/coreutils.mo, 0x10000)
 1443  444662 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_base::fcntl: GETFL: 0x10002
  359  445021 [main] touch 3104 fcntl64: 65538 = fcntl (1, 3, 0x6)
 1068  446089 [main] touch 3104 __set_errno: cygheap_fdget::cygheap_fdget(int, bool, bool):393 val 9
 1832  447921 [main] touch 3104 __set_errno: cygheap_fdget::cygheap_fdget(int, bool, bool):393 val 9
  638  448559 [main] touch 3104 __set_errno: cygheap_fdget::cygheap_fdget(int, bool, bool):393 val 9
  912  449471 [main] touch 3104 __set_errno: cygheap_fdget::cygheap_fdget(int, bool, bool):393 val 9
 1903  451374 [main] touch 3104 close: close (1)
 1312  452686 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::manage_console_count: fhandler_tty_slave::close: console_count 2, amount -1, ctty /dev/tty0, avoid_freeing_console 0
 1395  454081 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::close: /dev/tty0 closed, usecount 2
 1349  455430 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::close: just returning because archetype usecount is != 0
 1349  456779 [main] touch 3104 close: 0 = close (1)
 1775  458554 [main] touch 3104 close: close (2)
 1438  459992 [main] touch 3104 __set_errno: cygheap_fdget::cygheap_fdget(int, bool, bool):393 val 9
 1205  461197 [main] touch 3104 close: -1 = close (2)
  785  461982 [main] touch 3104 do_exit: do_exit (256), exit_state 1
  544  462526 [main] touch 3104 void: 0x0 = signal (20, 0x1)
  363  462889 [main] touch 3104 void: 0x0 = signal (1, 0x1)
  380  463269 [main] touch 3104 void: 0x0 = signal (2, 0x1)
  419  463688 [main] touch 3104 void: 0x0 = signal (3, 0x1)
  421  464109 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::manage_console_count: fhandler_tty_slave::close: console_count 1, amount -1, ctty /dev/tty0, avoid_freeing_console 0
  343  464452 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::close: /dev/tty0 closed, usecount 1
  364  464816 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::close: just returning because archetype usecount is != 0
  530  465346 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::close_ctty: closing cygheap->ctty 0x61243BDC
  358  465704 [main] touch 3104 init_cygheap::manage_console_count: fhandler_tty_slave::close: console_count 0, amount -1, ctty /dev/tty0, avoid_freeing_console 0
  342  466046 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::close: /dev/tty0 closed, usecount 0
  400  466446 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_slave::close: closing last open /dev/tty0 handle
  341  466787 [main] touch 3104 fhandler_tty_common::close: tty0 <0x6F0,0x6E8> closing
  404  467191 [main] touch 3104 sigproc_terminate: entering
  369  467560 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: sendsig 0x754, pid 3104, signal -42, its_me 1
  413  467973 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: Not waiting for sigcomplete.  its_me 1 signal -42
  340  468313 [main] touch 3104 sig_send: returning 0x0 from sending signal -42
  428  468741 [main] touch 3104 proc_terminate: nprocs 0
  380  469121 [main] touch 3104 proc_terminate: leaving
 -377  468744 [sig] touch 3104 wait_sig: saw __SIGEXIT
 3066  471810 [sig] touch 3104 wait_sig: signal thread exiting
 1290  473100 [main] touch 3104 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 625000
 1302  474402 [main] touch 3104 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000003E
 1375  475777 [main] touch 3104 __to_clock_t: dwHighDateTime 0, dwLowDateTime 312500
 1411  477188 [main] touch 3104 __to_clock_t: total 00000000 0000001F
 2264  479452 [main] touch 3104 pinfo::exit: Calling ExitProcess n 0x100, exitcode 0x1

* Re: Create file fails on network drives in cygwin-1.7.9-1
@ 2011-06-16 12:50 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2011-06-16 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2011-06-16 12:00 Pete Forman
From: Pete Forman @ 2011-06-16 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I am seeing "Permission denied" errors when trying to create files on
network drives. Local drives seem okay. Once a file is created with a
native program I can write to it.

This is with cygwin 1.7.9-1. The problem went away when I reverted to
1.7.7-1 and came back when I reinstalled 1.7.9-1. The release notes
for 1.7.9 include "Slightly speed up file access when creating new
files".

$ touch foo.txt
touch: cannot touch `foo.txt': Permission denied

# created foo.txt with native emacs

$ echo hello > foo.txt

$ echo hello > bar.txt
bash: bar.txt: Permission denied