* Problem with FAQ heading
@ 2013-06-20  3:31 Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]
From: Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] @ 2013-06-20  3:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.programming.msvs-mingw

6.19.  How do I use cygwin1.dll with Visual Studio or MinGW?

This section doesn't actually mention MinGW except in its heading.

- Barry

* Re: Problem with FAQ heading
@ 2013-06-20  7:46 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2013-06-20  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Jun 20 03:30, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
> http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.programming.msvs-mingw
>
> 6.19.  How do I use cygwin1.dll with Visual Studio or MinGW?
>
> This section doesn't actually mention MinGW except in its heading.

Thanks for the heads up.  There's also the later chapter
faq.programming.win32-no-cygwin which mentions the old mingw.org
but not the more modern mingw-w64 toolchain.

I try to look into that, but I would be very grateful if somebody else
could take a heart and update these chapters a bit.  Patches most
welcome!

Corinna

Red Hat