* Re: THANKS!
@ 2014-04-25  8:59 thuhuong
From: thuhuong @ 2014-04-25  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL.

NGUYEN THI THU HUONG
Director
Mobile: 0939.6666.38
---------------------------------------
PRODINCOM PHARMA CO.,LTD
I-7 Bis Chau Thoi Street, 15 Ward , District  10,  Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: 08.3977.8301
Fax: 08. 3977.8302
Email: thuhuong@prodincompharma.vn

* Re: Thanks !
@ 2004-07-11 19:31 ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2004-07-11 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loic Grenie, cygwin

At 11:32 AM 7/10/2004, you wrote:

>    I wanted to thank you for cygwin. In particular I've updagraded setup.exe
>  today and you can now change its size, which makes it even better. Thanks
>  once again,

I'll second that.  Though the change has been in a while, it's one I've
come to appreciate as a user and as a frequent reader of this list.
Since this was one of the most regularly requested features, its addition
has had the additional benefit of reducing email list volume.  Thanks!

Holliston, MA 01746

* Thanks !
@ 2004-07-10 15:32 Loic Grenie
From: Loic Grenie @ 2004-07-10 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

    I wanted to thank you for cygwin. In particular I've updagraded setup.exe
  today and you can now change its size, which makes it even better. Thanks
  once again,

      Loïc

* THANKS!
@ 2000-10-02 22:07 Tom Holter
From: Tom Holter @ 2000-10-02 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thought it was about time I thanked all of the contributers for a great
set of tools that I find I can't live without!  Someday I hope to repay
everyone and become a contributer myself.

-tom.
begin:vcard
n:Holter;Tom
tel;home:520.458.9712
tel;work:520.529.0222.x456
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:L3 Communications;Ilex
adr:;;409 S. Lenzner Ave. #3208;Sierra Vista;AZ;85635;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:tomholter@earthlink.net
title:Software Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-25584
fn:Tom Holter
end:vcard

* Thanks!
@ 1997-08-17 18:30 IGnatius T Foobar
From: IGnatius T Foobar @ 1997-08-17 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Michael Hirmke: thank you!  The discovery of "autoexnt" on the web page
you directed me to will be _very_ helpful.

-

* Thanks!
@ 1997-07-11  6:45 Hamish Cunningham
From: Hamish Cunningham @ 1997-07-11  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32; +Cc: Hamish Cunningham

Hi

I just ported a 90 kloc UNIX application (in C, C++, Tcl and several other
languages - see http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/research/groups/nlp/gate/ ) to NT
in 2 days using Cygwin32 / GNU Win32.

Thank you!

Hamish Cunningham
Research Associate, University of Sheffield, UK
http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~hamish
I'm too busy to be in a hurry.
-