* Wanted Custom Shaker Cup
@ 2016-11-04 10:06 drinkwarecups
From: drinkwarecups @ 2016-11-04 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Greetings,

Please let me know if you manufacture plastic cups
We are looking for a 12 oz plastic shaker cup with a lid
that has no hole. The inside of the cup must not have a
rim or ring around because the powder gets stuck on the rim after shaking.

The quantity we are looking for is 100,000 and 200,000 and 300,000
And we need a wraparound imprint in 2 colors
The color of the cup is white.

Please email or call me with any questions

Phone: 562-372-8589

Sincerely,
Joseph Taylor

* Wanted Custom Shaker Cup
@ 2016-11-28 20:51 wlcstadiumcups
From: wlcstadiumcups @ 2016-11-28 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Greetings,

Please let me know if you manufacture plastic cups
We are looking for a 12 oz plastic cup with a lid that has no hole.

The inside of the cup must not have a rim or ring.

The quantity per order is 300,000 to 500,000 and are going up
to 1mil and 1.5 mil this coming year in 2017

And we need a wraparound imprint in 1 color