* sshd /etc/ssh directory
@ 2017-05-08  0:29 NightStrike
From: NightStrike @ 2017-05-08  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Most GNU/Linux distributions (and openssh by default I believe) use
/etc/ssh as the directory to store host keys and default config files.
Cygwin uses /etc, creating by default numerous files in the top level
/etc directory.  Is there a technical reason for this?  Is this
something that could be considered for changing in the future?

* Re: sshd /etc/ssh directory
@ 2017-06-07  9:37 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2017-06-07  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin