* How do I reply to a post ?
@ 2017-12-06  5:02 Thomas Taylor
From: Thomas Taylor @ 2017-12-06  5:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

How do I reply to a post so that all previous replies are included, and
are nested to the appropriate depth?  I'm using Thunderbird 52.5.0
(32-bit) on Windows 7. Thanks!

* Re: How do I reply to a post ?
@ 2017-12-06  8:36 ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2017-12-06  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 2017-12-05 17:10, Thomas Taylor wrote:
> How do I reply to a post so that all previous replies are included, and are
> nested to the appropriate depth?  I'm using Thunderbird 52.5.0 (32-bit) on
> Windows 7. Thanks!
Right click/Reply to list.

First ensure that cygwin.com and sourceware.org are added to Plain Text Domains
under Tools/Options/Composition/General/Send Options...:
Text format/Convert the message to plain text and
Plain Text Domains/Add/sourceware.org/Add/cygwin.com

* Re: How do I reply to a post ?
@ 2017-12-06 19:14   ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2017-12-06 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin