* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ghostscript 9.25-0.1
@ 2018-09-12 20:59 Lester Ingber
From: Lester Ingber @ 2018-09-12 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Ken:

Thanks.

Lester

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ghostscript 9.25-0.1
@ 2018-09-12 19:26 ` Ken Brown
From: Ken Brown @ 2018-09-12 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 9/12/2018 3:01 PM, Lester Ingber wrote:
> I haven't downloaded from the Test setting for quite awhile.  How can I
> select just
>
> * ghostscript-9.25-0.1
> * libgs9-9.25-0.1
> * libgs-devel-9.25-0.1

You shouldn't have to select the Test setting.  Just locate those
packages (after changing the View to "Full" or "Up To Date") and click
on the version number in the "New" column until the desired version appears.

In trying to test this before sending the email, I discovered that I
forgot to mark the packages as test releases in the 32-bit case.  So if
you're on 32-bit Cygwin, the update will just happen automatically.

I'll try to fix that, but it might take a while.

Ken

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] ghostscript 9.25-0.1
@ 2018-09-12 19:02 Lester Ingber
From: Lester Ingber @ 2018-09-12 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2018-09-12 18:20 Ken Brown
From: Ken Brown @ 2018-09-12 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution
as test releases:

* ghostscript-9.25-0.1
* libgs9-9.25-0.1
* libgs-devel-9.25-0.1

GNU Ghostscript is a PostScript interpreter capable of converting PS
files into a number of printer output formats.  Ghostscript can also
render PS files into a number of graphics file formats.

This release is based on an upstream release candidate for
ghostscript-9.25.  It should fix some bugs that were introduced in
9.24, including the one reported here:

Ken Brown
Cygwin's Ghostscript maintainer