* Problem executing cntlm through cygwin
@ 2019-04-04 12:14 Beux Didier (DI)
From: Beux Didier (DI) @ 2019-04-04 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Guys,

I've installed my cntlm to /cygdrive/d/Application/Cntlm, I've set the environments variables to have access directly to the executable program without telling the path but it doesn't work and this warning message appear:

$ cntlm.exe -u beuxd@ge-admin -H
cygwin warning:
    MS-DOS style path detected: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cntlm\cntlm.ini
    Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /cygdrive/c/Program Files (x86)/Cntlm/cntlm.ini
    CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.
    Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
        http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames

Good luck and thank's for your nice work, I feel me better when I could feel that I'm on a linux machine into window$

    .--.
   |o_o |
   |:_/ |
  //   \ \
 (|     | )
/'\_   _/`\
\___)=(___/
Didier Beux
Analyste-Programmeur

RÉPUBLIQUE ET CANTON DE GENÈVE
Département des infrastructures (DI)
Direction Générale des service de l'information et du Numérique (DGSIN)
Services Mutualisés en Ingénierie Logicielle - Team Drupal / PHP
Rue du Grand-Pré 64-66
Case Postale 2282 – 1211 Genève 2
Tél. +41 (0)22 388 04 42  - Fax +41 (0)22 388 00 88
Code d'acheminement interne B911ER

* Re: Problem executing cntlm through cygwin
@ 2019-04-04 12:15 ` cygwinautoreply
From: cygwinautoreply @ 2019-04-04 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: didier.beux; +Cc: cygwin

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings