* Re: Hello dear.
@ 2019-07-30 19:34 Jeff Kahane
From: Jeff Kahane @ 2019-07-30 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Dear,

         I apologize for communicating with you here without any prior encounter before now,  but I believe we can help each other on this particular case if only we can agree to work together.

I am Jeffrey Kahane, senior attorney at the Kahane Law Office here in Canada.

I need a favor from you and it is a business related proposal which will be of great benefit to the both us. I will explain it clearly to you if only you accept and also promise to make it a secret between us both.

I will need you to respond to me immediately if you will be interested in working with me, so I can give you detail of this proposal and also inform you on what you are required to do also.

Thank you.

Yours,
Jeffrey Kahane.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-30 19:34 UTC | newest]