* FW: NoMa: Service 311-ntp on host trastratumts1.musgravegroup.net is UNKNOWN
       [not found] <655059.563500014-sendEmail@mgibmvgwkmon01>
@ 2021-01-08 14:14 ` Bourke, Richard (SCM)
From: Bourke, Richard (SCM) @ 2021-01-08 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

-----Original Message-----
From: gwos@gwkmon.musgravegroup.net <gwos@gwkmon.musgravegroup.net>
Sent: Friday 8 January 2021 14:04
To: SCM Team <SCMTeam2@musgrave.ie>
Subject: NoMa: Service 311-ntp on host trastratumts1.musgravegroup.net is UNKNOWN

***** NoMa *****

ID: 146297
Notification Type: PROBLEM
Service: 311-ntp
Host: trastratumts1.musgravegroup.net
Host Alias: trastratumts1.musgravegroup.net
State: UNKNOWN
Address: TRASTRATUMTS1.musgravegroup.net
Link: https://gwkmon.musgravegroup.net/portal-statusviewer/urlmap?host=trastratumts1.musgravegroup.net&service=311-ntp
Info: 3 [main] check_ntp_time 48656 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldnt compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to/the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com/  24258 [main] check_ntp_time 48656 exception::handle: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION/  30586 [main] check_ntp_time 48656 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to check_ntp_time.exe.stackdump

Date/Time: Fri Jan  8 14:04:05 2021
This e-mail and any attachment transmitted with it is confidential and is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s). Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Musgrave Group. Please note that Musgrave Group reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications which are sent through or hosted on its networks at all times. www.musgrave.ie The holding company of the Musgrave Group is Musgrave Group plc Registered in Ireland No 105820. Registered office: Ballycurreen, Airport Road, Cork

* Re: FW: NoMa: Service 311-ntp on host trastratumts1.musgravegroup.net is UNKNOWN
@ 2021-01-08 14:15   ` cygwinautoreply
From: cygwinautoreply @ 2021-01-08 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: richard.bourke; +Cc: cygwin

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings