* Test message - please ignore
@ 2021-05-01  1:47 Duncan Roe
From: Duncan Roe @ 2021-05-01  1:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Test ezmlm replacement

* Re: Test message - please ignore
@ 2021-05-02  1:41 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2021-05-02  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, duncan_roe

On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 11:47:46AM +1000, Duncan Roe wrote:
>Test ezmlm replacement

Please don't send test messages.  If you have something to say,
send the message.  That will show you if your mail made it through or
not.  If you don't have anything to post about then there's no need for
hundreds of people to see your test.

* Re: Test message - please ignore
@ 2021-05-02  2:43   ` Duncan Roe
From: Duncan Roe @ 2021-05-02  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Chris,

On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 09:41:26PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 11:47:46AM +1000, Duncan Roe wrote:
> >Test ezmlm replacement
>
> Please don't send test messages.  If you have something to say,
> send the message.  That will show you if your mail made it through or
> not.  If you don't have anything to post about then there's no need for
> hundreds of people to see your test.

Thank you for replying. I assumed no-one saw the message since I didn't see it.

So - what is going on? Does the new list manager assume no copy to sender? I
always used to see my emails to the list.

Cheers ... Duncan.

* Re: Test message - please ignore
@ 2021-05-02  2:50     ` Duncan Roe
From: Duncan Roe @ 2021-05-02  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Sun, May 02, 2021 at 12:43:41PM +1000, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 09:41:26PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 11:47:46AM +1000, Duncan Roe wrote:
> > >Test ezmlm replacement
> >
> > Please don't send test messages.  If you have something to say,
> > send the message.  That will show you if your mail made it through or
> > not.  If you don't have anything to post about then there's no need for
> > hundreds of people to see your test.
> >
> Thank you for replying. I assumed no-one saw the message since I didn't see it.
>
> So - what is going on? Does the new list manager assume no copy to sender? I
> always used to see my emails to the list.
>
> Cheers ... Duncan.

I saw that one so ... sorry for the noise.