* cygwin's subversion-1.10 broke zsh's svn-completion
       [not found] <248196427.3580496.1525333205897.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-05-03  7:40 ` Chris via cygwin
From: Chris via cygwin @ 2018-05-03  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

after upgrading to subversion-1.10 in cygwin, the command completion in zsh for svn no longer works.
I don't get the same problem on Linux where the completion still works with subversion 1.10, so to me it looks like something cygwin-specific, but I can't be sure. I don't know if I should direct this issue here, to zsh or subversion, but since it does works in Linux, I suspect this is the right place.

When pressing tab after writing "svn ", I'm getting:
_svn:33: bad set of key/value pairs for associative array

Anyone has any ideas?

/Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-03  7:40 UTC | newest]