* New mirror for Belgium
@ 2020-09-26 18:37 Wim Godden
From: Wim Godden @ 2020-09-26 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

We used to run a Cygwin mirror a few years back. We're re-enabled the
rsync (every 6h).

- Location : Diegem, Belgium
- Speed : 10Gbps
- Organization name : Cu.be Solutions

Kind regards,

Wim Godden

* Re: New mirror for Belgium
@ 2020-09-27 21:47 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2020-09-27 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wim Godden, cygwin

Greetings, Wim Godden!

> We used to run a Cygwin mirror a few years back. We're re-enabled the
> rsync (every 6h).

Please see the note for mirror administrators at
https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html#mirroradmin

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re: New mirror for Belgium
@ 2020-09-27 23:01   ` Wim Godden
From: Wim Godden @ 2020-09-27 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Andrey,

I'm assuming you're talking about the fact that we're not rsync'ing
directly from cygwin.com ? Could you tell us which exact rsync address
we need to use ?

I believe we have everything else covered.

Kind regards,

Wim

@ 2020-09-29 21:00 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2020-09-29 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 26/09/2020 19:37, Wim Godden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We used to run a Cygwin mirror a few years back. We're re-enabled the
> rsync (every 6h).

> - Location : Diegem, Belgium
> - Speed : 10Gbps
> - Organization name : Cu.be Solutions

I have added this to the mirror list.  Thanks.