* Inquiry
@ 2020-10-12  6:06 support
From: support @ 2020-10-12  6:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Please confirm if my previous email got to you as I have been trying to reach you regarding the above subject matter.

Thanks,

Sandra

* inquiry
@ 2023-08-11  6:10 Mr.Lee
From: Mr.Lee @ 2023-08-11  6:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Mr. and Mrs.

We are from Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China Import and Export Co. Our company needs fireproof boards produced by you, can you provide the products?

If you can, please tell us your product specification, fireproof performance, we will send the order after reaching the cooperation agreement. We will send you the order, according to the contract of both parties, 40% deposit in advance, and settle the final payment when we ship the products.

Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible

Thank you

--

Shaanxi Jingchao Import and Export Co., Ltd.
Li Jian,

* Inquiry
@ 2020-01-10 10:03 Bill Garvey
From: Bill Garvey @ 2020-01-10 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello Customer,

I would like to inquire about models/sizes on Scroll Brackets you sell,so email me availability and let me know the types of payment you accept.Hope to hear back from you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Bill Garvey

* inquiry
@ 2019-12-11 12:42 Elozanovo Kelley
From: Elozanovo Kelley @ 2019-12-11 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Nice day to you.

This is Elozanovo Kelley from Earthlink, Inc. Metro Manila,
Philippines.
My colleague has been writing to you so many emails but no reply
from your end... Why?
Please can you send to us your catalog?
I will send to you our company (Earthlink, Inc.) order
specification upon your reply to my email
earthlink@zoho.com

* Inquiry
@ 2002-02-20  3:07 unni
From: unni @ 2002-02-20  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I represent Enventure Technologies, a leading IT solutions company.

I am trying to get in touch with your Chief Technical Officer (CTO), to discuss a business proposal.

Can you please send me the CTO's e-mail address, so that I can e-mail a detailed proposal?

Best regards,
Unni
unni@enventureonline.com