* [Fwd: missing signgam problem [Re: perl/PDL]]
@ 2001-03-30 10:02 William D. Kirby
From: William D. Kirby @ 2001-03-30 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Could someone examine the reported problem? Mumit Kahn's reply to my
orginial message was as follows.

I really haven't investigated what changes need to be done. Basically, I
was hoping someone will take the lead and fix it. Could you please ask
the mailing list and see if anyone will volunteer?

Regards,
Mumit

"William D. Kirby" wrote:

> Mumit,
>
> I found this message thread in the Cygwin archives.
>
> missing signgam problem [Re: perl/PDL]
>
>      To: Jerome BENOIT <JGMBenoit at Wanadoo dot fr>
>      Subject: missing signgam problem [Re: perl/PDL]
>      From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
>      Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:55:28 -0600 (CST)
>      cc: Cygnus <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
>
> The same problem occurs compiling the latest beta version of gnuplot for
> X-Windows using Cygwin v1.1.8 (gcc 2.95.2-6). Your reommended fix of
> inserting
> in the soucre code the definition of signgam
>
> extern __IMPORT struct _reent reent_data;
> #define signgam reent_data._new._reent._gamma_signgam
>
> works.
>
> Will the signgam fix be incorporated in  math.h for the next official
> Cygwin release? Otherwise code will have to be added to gnuplot to check
> for the Cygwin version.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-03-30 10:02 UTC | newest]