* Re: gtkmm 4
       [not found] <0c8694c5-3194-3270-c593-336ec1affc75@rhea.si>
@ 2023-11-05 22:27 ` Eduard Filipas
From: Eduard Filipas @ 2023-11-05 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

hi
is there any chance that cygwin would soon support gtkmm4 library?
--
Org: Zavod Rhea
Tel: +386 40 728 856

* Re: gtkmm 4
@ 2023-11-06 15:26   ` Brian Inglis
From: Brian Inglis @ 2023-11-06 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: Eduard Filipas

On 2023-11-05 15:27, Eduard Filipas via Cygwin wrote:
> is there any chance that cygwin would soon support gtkmm4 library?

For which application?

Normally the package would be upgraded to support an application build or
rebuild that needed the library, but they and their dependent libraries no
longer have maintainers:

$ cygcheck-dep -qSN libgtkmm{2.4,3.0}_1
  libgtkmm2.4_1: is recursively needed for ( gsmartcontrol inkscape
libglademm2.4-devel libglademm2.4_1 libgnomecanvasmm2.6-devel
libgnomecanvasmm2.6_1 libgnomemm2.6-devel libgnomemm2.6_1 libgnomeuimm2.6-devel
libgnomeuimm2.6_1 libgtkmm2.4-devel paman paprefs pasystray pavumeter )
  libgtkmm3.0_1: is recursively needed for ( gnome-system-monitor gobby0.5
libgoocanvasmm2.0-devel libgoocanvasmm2.0_6 libgtkmm3.0-devel
libgtksourceviewmm3.0-devel libgtksourceviewmm3.0_0 mate-applets
mate-session-manager mate-system-monitor pasystray pavucontrol
xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin )

If some nice person with some development experience would care to try to
upgrade some packages and become their maintainer, they will always be welcome.

                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

* Re: gtkmm 4
@ 2023-11-06 15:46     ` Eduard Filipas
From: Eduard Filipas @ 2023-11-06 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, Brian Inglis

I installed eclipse to run c++ on windows one option is to install cygwin ..so i checked and upon installation i checked gtkmm libraries ...i found in cygwin only gtkmm2 and gtkmm3 but not gtkmm4 ..and gtkmm4 i use on linux ..indeed i would very much like to be part of cygwin team but day has only 24 hr and simply i already am running out of time ..i must first finish my projects ..but yes it could be option for later :)
--
Org: Zavod Rhea
Tel: +386 40 728 856

Poslano: 06. november 2023 16:26:13 GMT+01:00
Za: cygwin@cygwin.com
Kp: Eduard Filipas <eduard.filipas@rhea.si>
Zadeva: Re: gtkmm 4