* Are you paying too much?
@ 2003-01-13  3:30 Sommano
From: Sommano @ 2003-01-13  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Smart Consumer:

At last, Unlimited Long-Distance & Local Calls.  No Cost to try it out!

Click to see eCommercial:
http://64.7.200.12/ads/HTMlMailForAdvAccount.cfm?SentBannerID=&BannerID=23225&EmailAddress=som%40nexxrep%2Ecom&EmailID=1105646

Sommano Sivongsay - CEO/Founder
SOM Marketing, Inc.
http://www.SOMMarketing.com
Awaken the Wealth Warrior from Within!

This is Unsolicited Commercial E-mail (UCE)and is in compliance with
H.R. 95 & H.R. 718 and is not SPAM.
Please accept my apologize if you are not interested in our program.
SORRY!!! Use the link below to be immediately REMOVED. Thank you.
mailto:nothanks@ureach.com?subject=REMOVE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-11 21:46 UTC | newest]