* News reader or mail client to view cygwin
@ 2020-11-01 17:35 Jim McNamara
From: Jim McNamara @ 2020-11-01 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

Hi all -

Is there any mail client or newsreader to view mail posts from a thread you
all like here at cygwin? I think Yahoo was messing up the
order/presentation of my posts - plus i dont want to top post. I use Yahoo
on my laptop.

Thanks

* Re: News reader or mail client to view cygwin
@ 2020-11-01 17:53 ` Eliot Moss
From: Eliot Moss @ 2020-11-01 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

On 11/1/2020 12:35 PM, Jim McNamara via Cygwin wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> Is there any mail client or newsreader to view mail posts from a thread you
> all like here at cygwin? I think Yahoo was messing up the
> order/presentation of my posts - plus i dont want to top post. I use Yahoo
> on my laptop.

Thunderbird does the job for me.

Eliot Moss

* Re: News reader or mail client to view cygwin
@ 2020-11-01 20:55 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2020-11-01 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim McNamara, cygwin

Greetings, Jim McNamara!

> Is there any mail client or newsreader to view mail posts from a thread you
> all like here at cygwin? I think Yahoo was messing up the
> order/presentation of my posts - plus i dont want to top post. I use Yahoo
> on my laptop.

Use any mail client you like.
For mail clients used by the list members, check X-Mailer header of their
posts.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin