* where I can find cygwin1-1990115.dll ?
@ 2000-01-21  5:30 Pakoulin Konstantin
From: Pakoulin Konstantin @ 2000-01-21  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

It doesnt available on http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/

* Re: where I can find cygwin1-1990115.dll ?
@ 2000-01-23  9:01 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-01-23  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Uban; +Cc: cygwin users

--- Tom Uban <uban@ubanproductions.com> wrote:
> Earnie,
>
> When I follow the "saved on sourceware" link that you describe,
> I get the error "An error occurred opening that folder on the FTP
> Server. Make sure you have permission to access that folder.".

-8<-

Tom,

I certainly have no idea as to why this would be.  I just tried and it takes me
to the ftp directory.  If you're using IE5 and you time out you'll receive a
dialogue to enter User Id and Password.  Just click the submit button to try
again.

Earnie.

=====
Earnie Boyd < mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com >
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
< http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html >

* Re: where I can find cygwin1-1990115.dll ?
@ 2000-01-21  6:13 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-01-21  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pakoulin Konstantin, cygwin

You can find it via the link on the third paragraph of the page.  The link is
bound to the word "saved on sourceware".