* cygport: CYGCMAKE_SOURCE seems to have no effect.
@ 2021-09-16 15:18 Carlo B.
From: Carlo B. @ 2021-09-16 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,
I'm trying to make a package for CYGWIN to provide liblo, but I'm
having some difficulties.
This library is available to the most used linux distributions (but
not limited to), here there is the link to the one into a Debian as
example:

https://packages.debian.org/buster/liblo-dev

I implemented a script for cygport but this is the output on the
console when I execute it:

$ cygport liblo.cygport all
>>> Preparing liblo-0.31-1.x86_64
>>> Unpacking source liblo-0.31.tar.gz
>>> Preparing working source directory
>>> Compiling liblo-0.31-1.x86_64
*** ERROR: cygcmake: cmake directory not found

The unique aspect of this library is that the CMakeLists.txt file is
not into the root of the source tree, but it is located into a
subfolder, see here:

https://github.com/radarsat1/liblo/tree/master/cmake

So, in my script, I configured ${CYGCMAKE_SOURCE} to point there, but
it still cannot make it working. Since it seems that I'm not able to
make it working in any way, I'm wondering if the behaviour of this
variable has been ever tested, so I'm writing here with the hope to
receive a suggestion.

Thank you very much for your support.

=======> And this is the content of my liblo.cygport file:

inherit cmake

NAME="liblo"
VERSION=0.31
RELEASE=1
CATEGORY="Audio"
SUMMARY="Open Sound Control protocol for POSIX systems"
DESCRIPTION="Open Sound Control (OSC) is a protocol for communication
 among computers, sound synthesizers, and other multimedia devices that
 is optimized for modern networking technology."
HOMEPAGE="http://liblo.sourceforge.net/"
SRC_URI="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/liblo/liblo-${VERSION}.tar.gz"

PKG_NAMES="liblo1 liblo-devel"
PKG_IGNORE="