* cygpath -m output incorrect on cygwin 1.7
@ 2008-10-20 16:34 Lee Dilkie
From: Lee Dilkie @ 2008-10-20 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Folks,

I run the setup-1.7 and upgraded my 1.5 version to try it out and I came
across this.

cygwin 1.5
dilkiel@PC623002: /cygdrive/g/dilkiel_Tug_parallel_1/SmallApps/TUG
$ cygpath -m foo
foo

cygwin 1.7

dilkiel@ca623634 ~/views/dilkiel_Tug_parallel_1/SmallApps/TUG
$ cygpath -m foo
C:/views/dilkiel_Tug_parallel_1/SmallApps/TUG/foo

notice that the 1.7 behaviour is to prepend the current path, which is a
cnage from the previous version. (and I don't think it's what one would
expect).

-lee

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-20 16:34 UTC | newest]