* screen command makes space under the caption
@ 2012-06-28 11:03 Kazuhiro Takenaka
From: Kazuhiro Takenaka @ 2012-06-28 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi all.

I am trying to use screen 4.0.3-7 on cygwin-1.7.11 but it
makes a blank line under the caption line when I split the display.

In my .screenrc, caption is defined as the following:

caption always "Caption"

On my RHEL6.3 server, the caption lines are displayed
like the following figures.(the version of screen is 4.0.3)

(1) Right after executing screen
-------------------
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|Caption          |
-------------------

(2) After splitting the display by C-a : split
-------------------
|                 |
|                 |
|Caption          |
|-----------------|
|                 |
|                 |
|Caption          |
-------------------

But on my cygwin environment, the caption lines
are displayed with case (2) like the following figure.

-------------------
|                 |
|                 |
|Caption          |
|Caption          |

How can I deal with this problem?

Sincerely
--
Kazuhiro Takenaka <takenakak@intellilink.co.jp>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-28 11:03 UTC | newest]