* rexecd/inetutils configuration and startup question
@ 2002-04-19 12:58 Andrews Harold G Maj USAFA/DFCS
From: Andrews Harold G Maj USAFA/DFCS @ 2002-04-19 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

All,

Is there a document out there someplace that explains how to start the
Cygwin implementation of rexecd, or perhaps somehting a little more generic
discussing how to configure and start servers in Cygwin inetutils?  I've
spent the last couple of hours scouring Google and the Cygwin documentation
and have been unable to find anything relevent.  Any insight would be very
much appreciated.  Thanks.

-Andy

Major Harold G. Andrews II, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
United States Air Force Academy
DSN 333-7553
Comm 719-333-7553

* RE: rexecd/inetutils configuration and startup question
       [not found] <555138E3C736D611A2A000B0D0689A311B495D@fsxqpz23.usafa.af.m il>
@ 2002-04-19 14:55 ` Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) @ 2002-04-19 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrews Harold G Maj USAFA/DFCS; +Cc: cygwin

Ah, good.  That's where I was going to direct you. ;-)

Larry