* CRM Users List
@ 2016-04-06 23:02 Robert Lennan
From: Robert Lennan @ 2016-04-06 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of "CRM Users List" from USA?

We have data for Active Networks, Bazaarvoice, Consona CRM, Digby Retail Mobile Commerce, ExactTarget, Google AdWords, IBM Smarter Commerce, KANA CRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Radius, Salesforce Marketing

Cloud, SugarCRM, Unica, Vendavo Pricing Optimization, WideOrbit Media Solutions, and many more...

Each Record in the List includes: Company, Name, First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees,

Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the "CRM Users List" .

Please brief us on the type of emails you wish to target.

Best regards,
Robert Lennan

---

* CRM Users List
@ 2015-11-19 15:40 Linda Jackson
From: Linda Jackson @ 2015-11-19 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "CRM Users List“ Across USA

List Of Technology: CRM/Marketing Automation, Data Management, Data Storage, ITSM, ITO Agreements/IT Intel, Networking, Servers users,  Security, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Enterprise Application, ERP/HR/HCM/FI, Hardware/OS/Systems Environment, Programming Tools,Languages, Telecommunication, Virtualization,

We provide 30+ Data fields on each record which contains: Company Name ,Contact First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Fiscal Year End, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link

Please let me know your targeted criteria, so that i can help you out to driver your sales effort in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Linda Jackson

---

* CRM Users List
@ 2015-10-31 17:13 Maria Garcia
From: Maria Garcia @ 2015-10-31 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Greeting for the day,

Would you be interested in reaching out “CRM Users List” with opt-in verified contact information?

We also have data for  Consona CRM Users, Frontrange GoldMine CRM Users, Interaction CRM Users, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users, Oracle CRM Users, Pivotal CRM Users, SAP CRM Users, Veeva CRM Users, and many more…

Each record in the list contains Company Name, Contact First Name, Last Name, Title, HQ Phone, Direct No, Email, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Country, Industry, Revenue, Fiscal Year End, Employees, IT Budget, IT Employees, Website, Technology, Company HQ Address1, Company HQ Address2, Company HQ City, Company HQ State, Company HQ Zip, Company HQ Country and LinkedIn link.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

We guarantee up to 100% on data fields and 85% on email deliverability. Within the agreement term, if there are hard bounces more than 15% we shall replace it with fresh records at absolute no cost.

Legal Compliance: We are in compliance with the Can Spam Act, 2003 and DMA.

Hit reply and send in the target criteria accordingly. I can provide you with counts and a few demo samples to prove the accuracy of our data.

Look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Maria Garcia
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.