* Workflow for producing patches with cygport?
@ 2017-11-04 10:45 Matt D.
From: Matt D. @ 2017-11-04 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I've gotten this far:

   download cygport
   download package src

   cd /usr/src/package*
   cygport package.cygport prep

I can now edit the source, compile, etc. But what is the workflow for
producing a patch file of my changes?

Matt D.

* Re: Workflow for producing patches with cygport?
@ 2017-11-04 13:04 ` Jon Turney
From: Jon Turney @ 2017-11-04 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 04/11/2017 10:45, Matt D. wrote:
> I've gotten this far:
>
>    download cygport
>    download package src
>
>    cd /usr/src/package*
>    cygport package.cygport prep
>
> I can now edit the source, compile, etc. But what is the workflow for
> producing a patch file of my changes?

You can use 'cygport diff' to produce a patch in ${PN}-${PVR}.${ARCH}/patch/

* Re: Workflow for producing patches with cygport?
@ 2017-11-04 13:29   ` Matt D.
From: Matt D. @ 2017-11-04 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thank you.

There is no documentation for this from 'cygport --help' or 'man
cygport'. Is this an oversight?

Matt D.