* Virus alert
@ 2018-03-21 15:33 Mail Admin
From: Mail Admin @ 2018-03-21 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

   Dear: cygwin@cygwin.com

This is to inform you that virus activities has been detected in your email account.

Our general mail server scaners has identified that your email account is infected with the Trojan.GenericKD.30434110 virus that infects all Adobe PDF file attachments inside your email account.

And we demand that you take immediate action to scan and delete all threats from your email account.

To keep your account safe, please follow the URL below to run a quick email scan.

Scan - cygwin@cygwin.com

If you ignore this notice, your account will be suspended to protect our server from further damage.

Source: Email Security Team

* Virus Alert
@ 2002-01-02  5:04 interscan
From: interscan @ 2002-01-02  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

The mail message (file: sample.exe) you sent to <sales@iss.net> contains a virus, PE_NIMDA.E. The following action was taken: move.

* Virus Alert
@ 2001-09-20 22:31 root
From: root @ 2001-09-20 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Have detected a virus (TROJ_SIRCAM.A) in your mail traffic on 09/21/2001 11:01:02 with an action quarantined.

* Virus Alert
@ 2001-09-14  9:04 Rush.Mail.Administrator
From: Rush.Mail.Administrator @ 2001-09-14  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Virus (TROJ_SIRCAM.A) has been detected in your mail traffic on 09/14/2001 11:03:30.  The virus was : move.

* Virus Alert
@ 2001-07-27 12:38 postmaster
From: postmaster @ 2001-07-27 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Se ha detectado el virus (TROJ_SIRCAM.A) en el archivo BCO.ECO.COBRA.ARTEM.07.15.11.doc.bat el cual ha sido eliminado