* Costing and Designing Solutions
@ 2024-02-15 14:32 eliaskendrick860
From: eliaskendrick860 @ 2024-02-15 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Do you need a reliable partner to handle your construction takeoffs and estimates?

We are the right choice for you. We provide accurate and timely services for any project size and complexity.

All you need to do is send us your plans in PDF format and we will give you a quote.

Sincerely,
Elias Kendrick
Estimating Dept.
Classic Estimating, LLC

* Costing and Designing Solutions
@ 2024-04-30 17:47 arnoldroberts123
From: arnoldroberts123 @ 2024-04-30 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I'm hoping you receive this email. Our staff specializes in precise and effective estimate takeoffs for building firms such as yours.
Our group is prepared to make your estimating problems easier.

Think for a moment about how much time and accuracy our services could save you on your projects. We can't wait to help you succeed.

With regards,
Arnold Robert
Estimating Dept.
Classic Estimation LLC

* Costing and Designing Solutions
@ 2024-02-19 14:51 vir.classicestimation
From: vir.classicestimation @ 2024-02-19 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

Do you need the estimating services? We provide architectural designing and cost estimating services to GC's, Sub’s firms.

Send us your plans/project details for a quote on our service charges before getting started.

Please reply to this email so I can share some samples with you. Thanks.

Regards,
vir
Estimating Dept.
Classic Estimation LLC

* Costing and Designing Solutions
@ 2024-02-15 15:32 brad48506
From: brad48506 @ 2024-02-15 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

Estimating is required in all construction projects whether you are bidding or executing the plans! Our company is here to help with this process and save your TIME!

Classic Estimation provides detailed construction estimating/take-offs services as well as Scheduling (Gantt Chart) and Architectural (2D/3D drawings) services.

We can send you some samples according to your trade! Let us know whether you are a general contractor or subcontractor.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks.

Regards,
Brad